Nobilis?

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
Susan
Name:Susan
Re: Nobilis?

Post by Susan » June 3rd, 2010, 5:00 pm

This sounds interesting - is it easy enough to jump in without knowing the rules ahead or are you looking for experienced players? I've played a little Dnd and a few story games and am comfortable framing a scene but I haven't played in this system.

Jason
Name:Jason Wodicka

Post by Jason » June 4th, 2010, 1:01 pm

This sounds like it's probably overbooked by now, but if folks are up for two sessions, I'd love to play Nobilis again.

(Disclaimer: The first time is long enough ago that I don't really remember anything mechanical about the system.)

Ben Wray

Post by Ben Wray » June 4th, 2010, 7:13 pm

Oh, hey, there's a second page of replies here! Let's see. The only thing I'm currently signed up for is Danger Patrol at SAT-4. Other various have said Friday night and early Saturday would be bad for them, so that leaves the SAT-3 and various Sunday slots. What about SUN-3 for the 4-hour slot? Or do people have plans for their last session of the con? Maybe it'd work better to just leave it as a pick-up (or two, given the amount of response).

yurodivuie
Name:D Drake

Post by yurodivuie » June 8th, 2010, 10:12 pm

I am also interested, but I have no experience with it, and I'm late to the party. So. Let me know if it happens...

cwilbur
Name:Charlton Wilbur

Post by cwilbur » June 19th, 2010, 12:55 am

We never nailed down a slot here -- second slot Saturday afternoon might work well, or Saturday night.

Ryan.Craig
Name:Craig

Post by Ryan.Craig » June 19th, 2010, 1:28 am

Either sounds great to me!

jem

Post by jem » June 19th, 2010, 10:24 am

If we make schedule for one of the Sunday slots, I can bone up on the book a bit later tonight. Otherwise, my schedule is still open.

Return to “Brainstorming Games”