[A Taste for Murder] Anyone interested?

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
moleculo
Name:Matthew Klein
[A Taste for Murder] Anyone interested?

Post by moleculo » May 11th, 2010, 12:34 pm

Just purchased and am now avidly reading through Graham's new GM-less game. http://story-games.com/forums/comments. ... =1#Item_31 It looks really fun. I need another four players, thinking of running it in the Friday evening (Fri-01) slot.

Brendan
Name:Brendan Adkins

Re: [A Taste for Murder] Anyone interested?

Post by Brendan » May 11th, 2010, 12:43 pm

I am very curious about ATFM; can I put myself down as "interested but worried about filling up too many slots in advance?" (I may have already said the same thing about Lukas's potential TMNT game in this slot!)

moleculo

Post by moleculo » May 11th, 2010, 1:01 pm

Cool! I'm not married to the time slot by any means so I'll put you down as "interested" and we'll see what time works for anyone else in that category. It can play in three hours (or so I read) but it would be nice to not feel rushed about the scenes. Plus we'd be learning a new game together, probably debriefing about it a bit afterward, etc. But I'm OK with a time that works for folks interested.

As a follow-on note, I'm really interested in seeing how this might play with my improv posse so if any of you have studied improv and want to play ATfM, I'd be particularly keen to hear your POV afterward. Definitely a "nice-to-have," not a requirement.

Eric J. Boyd

Post by Eric J. Boyd » May 11th, 2010, 4:10 pm

I'd be interested in playing this, too.

Darin S.

Post by Darin S. » May 11th, 2010, 4:12 pm

Count me in Matthew. I don't have any improv experience, but haven't played a good murder mystery game since I killed Liberace last year.

PS - It was you in that game last year with Chris, right? I think you were the one who came up with my character's skin condition...

ping

Post by ping » May 11th, 2010, 5:39 pm

I'm interested in this for sure. Crap -getting interested in too many things!

moleculo

Post by moleculo » May 11th, 2010, 7:10 pm

Darin S. wrote:Count me in Matthew. I don't have any improv experience, but haven't played a good murder mystery game since I killed Liberace last year.

PS - It was you in that game last year with Chris, right? I think you were the one who came up with my character's skin condition...
And I want to apologize for your skin condition, Darin, even as I welcome you to a murder!

Looks like we have 4.5 players, which will suffice (room for Brendan to get committed to it if he wishes). I'm happy to run it again as a pick-up game if there's more interest.

Caesar_X
Name:Chris Bennett

Post by Caesar_X » May 11th, 2010, 7:54 pm

I'm very interested too (just bought it as well), but like Brendan, I'm wary of pre-reging for too many slots.

Return to “Brainstorming Games”