Ludocity

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
Brendan
Name:Brendan Adkins
Ludocity

Post by Brendan » May 21st, 2010, 3:28 pm

I'm fascinated with crowd-games like the ones published at Ludocity; the game of Rubble I ran between slots last year was my first attempt to sneak them into GPNW. This year I'd really like to have a full slot where we can have a bunch of people playing two or three games back-to-back. It would be ideal if we could reserve the cabaret.

I'm most interested in: Like Rubble, most of these games require at least 7 or 8 people (and can accommodate more), so I'd really need a rough head count of interested people to figure out what to prep. I'm thinking this would be good for either FRI-01 or SUN-03, either as a kickoff/icebreaker or as a way to wind down (although SUN-03 already has the Character Creation stuff for that). On the other hand, it might be good to run in a morning slot to get people warmed up.

Are you interested in this type of non-RPG-exactly thing? What time slot seems like it would be the most fun and not break your story-game flow?

ping

Re: Ludocity

Post by ping » May 21st, 2010, 4:05 pm

Brendan wrote: I'm thinking this would be good for either FRI-01 or SUN-03, either as a kickoff/icebreaker or as a way to wind down (although SUN-03 already has the Character Creation stuff for that).
As leader of the Chargen Circle, I say there's always room for more fun and more ways to wind down or wind up to the end. That's my thinking.

EnricPDX
Name:Harry L.

Re: Ludocity

Post by EnricPDX » May 22nd, 2010, 10:30 am

These look like a lot of fun, Brendan - count me in. I've only taken a quick glance at them, but I think J'Accuse, Hand to Hand, and Double Agent would be the ones I'd vote for.

Return to “Brainstorming Games”