Fiasco

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
skinnyghost
Name:adam koebel
Fiasco

Post by skinnyghost » June 1st, 2010, 2:31 pm

I'd really like to play Fiasco at GPNW. I've had it for ages but haven't had an opportunity to give it a whirl. Anyone interested?

Susan
Name:Susan

Re: Fiasco

Post by Susan » June 2nd, 2010, 3:06 pm

Yes! I'd love to play. I've played once at the Seattle Meetup and had a ball. If I can get my act together I may be able to facilitate. Thoughts on a time slot?

cwilbur
Name:Charlton Wilbur

Post by cwilbur » June 3rd, 2010, 11:28 am

I'd be inclined to play Fiasco as a pickup game - there is so little prep involved, and you only really need 4 people to have a satisfying game. Besides, I *know* if I commit to a timeslot now, everything else I want to play will happen in that timeslot....

johnzo
Name:John Aegard

Post by johnzo » June 4th, 2010, 12:23 pm

I am very Fiasco-curious, but like cwilbur I am commitment-shy.

I don't feel too bad about being such a tease because I suspect it will not be difficult to put together a successful Fiasco game in the moment at GPNW ... it's a low-friction name with big mindshare. And thanks for offering to facilitate, Susan!

Inkslinger
Name:Seth

Post by Inkslinger » June 4th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Johnzo turned me on to Fiasco last week, and now I really want to play. I'd definitely be interested in a pickup game, whenever it comes together.

Susan

Post by Susan » June 7th, 2010, 2:24 pm

Uh-Oh.... It looks like I just bought a copy of Fiasco! Now we'll have to play it. I've only played once, and never facilitated but I'll bone up on the rules and and bring it along. I'm thinking I'll offer to run it Fri-01 or Sun-01.

skinnyghost
Name:adam koebel

Post by skinnyghost » June 7th, 2010, 2:38 pm

Susan wrote:Uh-Oh.... It looks like I just bought a copy of Fiasco! Now we'll have to play it. I've only played once, and never facilitated but I'll bone up on the rules and and bring it along. I'm thinking I'll offer to run it Fri-01 or Sun-01.
Whenever it gets run, I'm there. Susan, I can load up my iPad with all the currently-available settings and see you there.

gammaraygames
Name:Eric Logan

Post by gammaraygames » June 8th, 2010, 10:55 pm

I'm available FRI 01 & SATs 03 & 04 & would love to get in on a little Fiasco. Or a big one, really. Just so long as it's a mess. I'll be coming from the store and can bring extra copies with me if anyone needs one.

Susan

Post by Susan » June 15th, 2010, 12:08 am

Great. I won't schedule this but I'm open to facilitating it as a pick-up. I did get a chance to practice and I feel comfortable adding this to my portfolio. If you want to play you'll be able to recognize me by my embarrassingly delightful Hawaiian print dice bag.

Return to “Brainstorming Games”