Hugo House

All things post-GPNW, except game summaries. Show us your photos. Give us your feedback.
Philip
Name:Philip L
Re: Hugo House

Post by Philip » June 30th, 2010, 10:05 pm

Ben Wray wrote:it's not like anyone burst into the room shouting "SODA FOR THE SODA GOD"
Damn! Missed opportunity!

skinnyghost
Name:adam koebel

Post by skinnyghost » July 1st, 2010, 5:42 pm

Ben Wray wrote:Yit's not like anyone burst into the room shouting "SODA FOR THE SODA GOD"
Look, I'm Canadian. We pray to our Gods (blood, soda, maple syrup) in a quiet and private manner. Next time I will try and shriek my battle cries a little louder.

shannon
Name:Shannon Riddle

Post by shannon » July 9th, 2010, 10:30 am

Better late than never:

Paul is unlikely to read this, but he would be eager to reclaim his Beer Czar title from '09 (not to disparage any current Hydration Administration). Whether it's a Costco run or homebrew, we'll work something out.

Next year, I don't mind being Dessert Queen again, but I'm not going to do all the baking again (I got a job between when I agreed to do it and when I actually had to bake, so time was a bigger issue than anticipated). I would be more than happy to bake a couple things and either delegate residual baking out, bring together a dessert potluck, or organize some sort of game-based dessert competition (especially if I can be a judge), depending on demand and what other people are willing to do.

The bathroom situation was kind of yuck. But aside from that, Hugo House was completely lovely and I'm picky so that's saying something.

Ben Robbins

Post by Ben Robbins » July 9th, 2010, 3:54 pm

Deep down, Paul is always my Beer Czar.

LeeShort

Post by LeeShort » July 27th, 2010, 12:22 pm

I'd also be happy to assist with beer duties, assuming we get clearance from the Hugo House. I am strategically positioned in this manner, living a four-minute drive from Georgetown Brewing ($6 growlers/$32 mini-kegs).

Return to “Afterglow: The Good, The Bad & The Awesome”