Pre- and Post-GPNW Activities

The place to discuss all things GPNW 2011, except games. Can't wait until July? Us neither.
Remi
Name:Remi
Pre- and Post-GPNW Activities

Post by Remi » June 8th, 2011, 4:22 pm

Hello GPNWers!
I am Remi Treuer, former resident of Durham, and current resident of Atlanta. I will be arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday. Anyone want to organize a few activities in the time just before and just after the con? It will be my first time in Seattle, so everything will be new and interesting.

mcdaldno

Re: Pre- and Post-GPNW Activities

Post by mcdaldno » June 8th, 2011, 10:33 pm

I'm considering being in Seattle starting Thursday night. If that turns out to be the case, I'd be up for Friday afternoon shenanigans. Possibilities include: walking around, getting ice cream at Molly Moon's, playing Dominion, playing Dominion for large sums of money, story gaming, watching a movie on the big screen, a picnic, assisting GPNW volunteers in set-up, eating at Thai Curry Simple, or just hanging out in a cool coffee shop.

rian_bean
Name:Tori

Post by rian_bean » June 22nd, 2011, 12:11 am

I live in Seattle and will have Friday free, if anyone wants a tour guide/ kicking around partner.
So excited!
-Tori

Ross Cowman

Post by Ross Cowman » June 24th, 2011, 6:52 am

Thursday you should go to the story games meetup at Gamma Ray Games on capitol hill. I'll be there, so will Ben Robbins. RSVP here --> storygamesseattle.com. I am totally down for hanging out friday afternoon, lets kick it!

Remi
Name:Remi

Post by Remi » June 27th, 2011, 12:52 pm

Hey Tori, if you don't mind leading around someone who you've never met, I'd be totally down for kicking around in the early day, and then maybe meeting up with Joe M?

Ross, that sounds great. I have plans Thursday evening, but Friday afternoon seems like a time when there will be a lot of people free for gathering. I think that's going to be a thing.

Anyone have an idea of where would be good to gather on Friday afternoon? Possibly near the convention center?

mcdaldno

Post by mcdaldno » June 27th, 2011, 1:36 pm

I'm going to be in town for at least 4-5 days after GPNW, and look forward to hanging with some badasses on those days.

Return to “Burning With Anticipation!”