Dungeon World at GPNW

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
skinnyghost
Name:adam koebel
Re: Dungeon World at GPNW

Post by skinnyghost » June 8th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Remi wrote:I would love to run or play Dungeon World. Wherever, whenever (shakes hips).

Seriously, I'll bring my kit and rock out.
I'd LOVE to have someone else run a game of DW for me. I mean, obviously, I run it CONSTANTLY but it'd be nice to switch places.

Remi
Name:Remi

Post by Remi » June 9th, 2011, 3:54 am

skinnyghost wrote:I'd LOVE to have someone else run a game of DW for me. I mean, obviously, I run it CONSTANTLY but it'd be nice to switch places.
I just realized, I've only run DW-Hack, not Dungeon World Forever. So maybe not so exciting?

skinnyghost

Post by skinnyghost » June 9th, 2011, 8:57 am

Remi wrote:
skinnyghost wrote:I'd LOVE to have someone else run a game of DW for me. I mean, obviously, I run it CONSTANTLY but it'd be nice to switch places.
I just realized, I've only run DW-Hack, not Dungeon World Forever. So maybe not so exciting?
Still completely exciting.

nemomeme
Name:Matthew

Post by nemomeme » June 18th, 2011, 6:30 pm

I want to play Dungeon World with Remi Fuckin' Treuer.

Jay Loomis

Post by Jay Loomis » June 20th, 2011, 10:44 pm

I'd love to get in on some DW!

kscott
Name:Keenan Scott

Post by kscott » June 21st, 2011, 12:03 pm

Yes, this. Any ideas of what slots people are thinking of running in?

greatseamonster
Name:Greatseamonster

Post by greatseamonster » June 23rd, 2011, 3:28 pm

I have never played this game called Dungeon World. I would like to play this game called Dungeon World.

sage

Post by sage » June 28th, 2011, 12:12 pm

Adam and I will both be there, so I imagine we can run DW in any slots where we're not otherwise booked.

That said, I'd love to play DW. I've only done that... two or three times? Which is kind of small compared to how many times I've run it.

skinnyghost

Post by skinnyghost » June 28th, 2011, 4:30 pm

sage wrote:Adam and I will both be there, so I imagine we can run DW in any slots where we're not otherwise booked.

That said, I'd love to play DW. I've only done that... two or three times? Which is kind of small compared to how many times I've run it.
Someone run the game for me and Sage and some others? This would give me the opportunity to kill Sage that I have so often dreamed of.

LeeShort

Post by LeeShort » June 28th, 2011, 5:26 pm

skinnyghost wrote:
sage wrote:Adam and I will both be there, so I imagine we can run DW in any slots where we're not otherwise booked.

Someone run the game for me and Sage and some others? This would give me the opportunity to kill Sage that I have so often dreamed of.
I'd be happy to do this. I'll need to refresh on the rules, but I've been wanting to do that anyway.

Return to “Brainstorming Games”