Blowback

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
zornwil
Name:Wilson Zorn
Blowback

Post by zornwil » June 4th, 2011, 11:12 pm

Is anyone experienced in running Blowback interested in running at GoPlay? Or if not, is there enough of an audience interested to let me try it out, but knowing I have NOT run it before? I have the game and have read it/am rereading, and am quite interested. I realize one session will be a little limited as it seems more oriented towards a campaign, but perhaps not as much as, say, Apocalypse World which is still quite good for a session, at least in my experience.

skinnyghost
Name:adam koebel

Re: Blowback

Post by skinnyghost » June 8th, 2011, 1:56 pm

zornwil wrote:Is anyone experienced in running Blowback interested in running at GoPlay? Or if not, is there enough of an audience interested to let me try it out, but knowing I have NOT run it before? I have the game and have read it/am rereading, and am quite interested. I realize one session will be a little limited as it seems more oriented towards a campaign, but perhaps not as much as, say, Apocalypse World which is still quite good for a session, at least in my experience.
I'm not qualified to run it, by any means, but I'll totally play.

graypawn
Name:Andrew Henderson

Post by graypawn » June 30th, 2011, 11:29 am

I want to play Blowback. I have not read it, but i know of it. I would love to have someone explain it to me, so i could play it.

EnricPDX
Name:Harry L.

Post by EnricPDX » June 30th, 2011, 11:02 pm

Wilson, I might be interested in this as well. I'm certainly not an expert, but I ran a one-shot last fall, so I might be able to lend rules support and whatnot.

jackson tegu
Name:Tony Dowler

Post by jackson tegu » July 5th, 2011, 2:13 pm

i would like to try blowback, too.

zornwil
Name:Wilson Zorn

Post by zornwil » July 7th, 2011, 10:11 pm

4 would be great as 4 pros, 4 civilians though come to think of it given the 1-shot and time limitations, might need to be more o 3-person game if it's a 3 hour slot...looks like you guys who've expressed interest haven't signed up for anything for the Sunday evening 4:30-8:30 slot, which also I'd like if you don't mind spilling over a bit, but I'll respect whatever we need to do.

So see http://www.goplaynw.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=260

Apologies for this late reply, btw, not that it's an excuse but got buried in work, plus didn't realize I don't have notifications set up here re responses. I know you may not see this in time to respond,.

Alternatively for the 2nd Sunday session,if any of you have to leave before the 4:30 session (like Jackson getting back to Olympia? hoping to play with you this year Jackson as it's been a while), I see a couple of you expressed standby interest in 2nd session games on Sunday but as you're not committed I could move it up earlier.

and thanks a lot for the rules support offer - as said I have not run it before, so I am positive rules help will prove very useful.

gammaraygames
Name:Eric Logan

Post by gammaraygames » July 8th, 2011, 1:52 pm

We've got a few copies at the shop right now if having additional copies at the table would be of any benefit.

Return to “Brainstorming Games”