Dogs variants possible -

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
zornwil
Name:Wilson Zorn
Dogs variants possible -

Post by zornwil » June 4th, 2011, 11:34 pm

As a few of you are already aware, I like to run Dogs in the Vineyard variant settings. My faves/ones I've run:

- les Chiens de la Terreur - a French Terror that never was...you are custodians of the Reign of Terror, responsible to root out those who are tearing at the social fabric with their selfishness, their love of aristocracy, their limiting old world views...; have played this a bunch, a couple times at least at Go Play NW
- Corporate DOGs - Davidson-Oligmueller Group's power-house consultants; go in and fix a troubled company, they need you; another one I've done a bunch
- Puritan-esque Dogs - a Puritan New England that never was...; much as you imagine, have run several times as well
- 1950s post-apocalyptic America - the US militant, anti-commie New Agey theocracy is rebuilding Westward, and the Dogs are helping the good people of the towns as they homestead - this is one I ran at a campaign at home

I'm happy to run any of these if there is interest...

skinnyghost
Name:adam koebel

Re: Dogs variants possible -

Post by skinnyghost » June 8th, 2011, 2:00 pm

Someone definitely needs to create a variant where you play ultra-violent dystopian teenagers and call it Droogs in the Vineyard.

Return to “Brainstorming Games”