Capes

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
Seth
Capes

Post by Seth » July 8th, 2011, 1:32 am

Hey everybody,

I had a lot of fun teaching Capes in Olympia last month and hope to do so again this weekend!

I was thinking I'd run a few sessions as Donut games (specifically, during the SAT-02, SAT-03 and SUN-01 slots), and announce the fact a day or two in advance here on this forum. Like so!

But I'm new to this, and maybe that's a dumb idea. Should I schedule it instead, like, officially?

Advice is welcome, as are any expressions of interest.

Thanks!

Joel P. Shempert
Name:Joel P. Shempert

Re: Capes

Post by Joel P. Shempert » July 8th, 2011, 9:29 am

Seth! I'm glad you're coming, and I'm glad you're bringing Capes!

The Donut is a great resource, and I've had great fun pitching games and joining games in it. The thing to consider is that you might get takers, or you might not! It's a free-for-all, pretty much like the mushroom roundup at FabReal. It might not hurt to schedule a game if you want to have a better chance of actually running it (though you certainly did OK pitching Capes at Fabreal).

This is all to get to the real point, which is that I would LOVE to play Capes with you at SAT-01. I'll commit to that if you will. :D

Peace,
-Joel

Seth

Re: Capes

Post by Seth » July 8th, 2011, 9:43 pm

Hi Joel!

I'll be getting to Seattle at around noon tomorrow and I'm leaving at around noon on Sunday. SAT-02, SAT-03 and SUN-01 are all I've got...

If any of those work for you, I'll gladly save you a seat!

Return to “Brainstorming Games”