FRI-01 At the Hands of an Angry God (alpha)

Planning games for particular slots
zornwil
Name:Wilson Zorn
FRI-01 At the Hands of an Angry God (alpha)

Post by zornwil » June 4th, 2011, 11:17 pm

This is a game I'm developing, in an early stage but still seems not so off-kilter despite that. I did it last year at Go Play, seems reasonably well received (anyone who played is very welcome to candidly speak up) and was fairly solid, with one significant stumbling block that is being addressed this year (essentially players could run short on resources earlier in the game or even if later in the game feel limited for lack of resources).

Basically it is a combo setting-developing game and playing a family (or similar) facing Fate and the other families in establishing a colony in some brave new world. It might be a Pilgrim-esque experience or it might be Martian colonists (as last year). Mainly you and the other families are wedded in a strong set of beliefs which have caused you to leave the rotten, decaying parent culture and to strike out in your own in some new and hostile environment.

The game should work for 3-5 people, does not work with less than 3. Based on last year as it went off easily enough, I'm skipping brainstorming to posting this here as I do think there's reasonable enough a chance to find 3 people...

Return to “Game Scheduling”