SAT-02 The Dreaming Crucible

Planning games for particular slots
Joel P. Shempert
Name:Joel P. Shempert
SAT-02 The Dreaming Crucible

Post by Joel P. Shempert » July 2nd, 2011, 3:35 pm

Growing up is trauma. Maturity is bought with blood. You will find it—in a land where magic dwells and enchantment rules. Have you bravery enough to wrestle with demons? Wisdom enough to resist beguilement? Nerve enough to grow up?

The Dreaming Crucible is a game of Faerie journeys for three players. One plays the Heroine (or Hero), a troubled child or adolescent who goes to a magical realm to face her worst fears and deepest pain. One plays the forces of Light Faerie who befriend and aid the Heroine. And one plays the forces of Dark Faerie which try to seduce her, break her or consume her.

I can take 2 players besides me. Because I can accommodate so few, I'm going to ask that folks who've played before defer to folks who haven't. If you've played before and REALLY want to play again, say so and we'll try for an unscheduled game!

Peace,
-Joel

nemomeme
Name:Matthew

Re: SAT-02 The Dreaming Crucible

Post by nemomeme » July 2nd, 2011, 3:54 pm

Joel - I've still never played but I'm trying not to play too much with PDX'ers and I don't want to schedule any more than the three slots I already have.

That said, I am all over this in *any* free slot where you need a third for this game.

Joel P. Shempert
Name:Joel P. Shempert

Re: SAT-02 The Dreaming Crucible

Post by Joel P. Shempert » July 8th, 2011, 9:33 am

Incidentally, in case it wasn't clear, Crucible veterans are ENTIRELY welcome if the slots are free! But for now, online, let's leave the slots blank and let people fill them in on site!

Return to “Game Scheduling”