FRI-01 Panty Explosion Perfect

Planning games for particular slots
Joel P. Shempert
Name:Joel P. Shempert
FRI-01 Panty Explosion Perfect

Post by Joel P. Shempert » July 2nd, 2011, 3:45 pm

Welcome to Atarashi high school, where schoolgirls with destructive psychic powers do battle against bloodthirsty ghosts, demon princes stalk the school halls and the only thing worse than losing your soul is letting your grades slip!

The legendary game with the infamous name is back, completely revised and rebuilt into an engine of psychic, demon-hunting awesome! Delight in the anime-fueled high school angst and demonic weirdness! Laugh as your Best Friend describes your successes and your Rival dictates your failures! Agonize over the misery that is wrought from the cursed gift of Psychic powers! Marvel at the beautiful instructional Manga which lead you painlessly through the streamlined rules!

I can take 4 players besides myself. Who's awesome enough to step up and play the greatest force in the universe--the Japanese School Girl?

Peace,
-Joel
Last edited by Joel P. Shempert on July 7th, 2011, 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chris Goodwin

Re: FRI-01 Panty Explosion Perfect

Post by Chris Goodwin » July 5th, 2011, 7:49 pm

I'm in!

Panty Explosion! Shout it from the rooftops!

I'M GOING TO PLAY PANTY EXPLOSION!!!

yurodivuie
Name:D Drake

Post by yurodivuie » July 6th, 2011, 7:16 pm

In. !

David drake

Joel P. Shempert

Post by Joel P. Shempert » July 7th, 2011, 1:00 am

Awesome! Oh, and I just suddenly realized that I really meant 4 players INCLUDING myself! So, three others. That means one more!

Joel P. Shempert

Post by Joel P. Shempert » July 7th, 2011, 12:41 pm

Oops, I just suddenly realized AGAIN, that PE has a Superintendent. So four players BESIDES me. So I can take two more after all!

But you know what? I'm gonna close online signup righ here, and leave the two other slots to be filled in on site. I like to leave things open for less internetty or less plan-ahead-y folks.

So, officially:

Online signup closed.

Slots:
1. Chris
2. David
3. fill on site
4. fill on site

Peace,
-Joel

Return to “Game Scheduling”