SAT-04 Oh My God! There's An Axe In My Head

Planning games for particular slots
20-Sided_Dave
Name:David Fooden
SAT-04 Oh My God! There's An Axe In My Head

Post by 20-Sided_Dave » July 7th, 2011, 11:26 pm

Oh My God! There's An Axe In My Head. The Game of International Diplomacy.

GENEVA, 1920.
The League of Nations convenes for the first time. Proud to be the host for this august world body, Switzerland invites their champion axe-juggling troupe, Les Bella Lieben Jolie De Von Giorno, to entertain the assembled delegates.
Unfortunately, halfway through the demonstration, the Troupe goes insane, and begins hurling axes into the audience, splitting head after head. The Secretary General calls for calm, but before he can order a recess, his cranium is split as well.
The remaining Great Powers use the confusion to pass the gavel between themselves, conduct international business amidst the chaos, and generally try to shift the balance of world power while escaping a bunch of armed psychopaths.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/ ... game-of-in

This is a playtest for the new rules and board revision before I bring it to Gen Con and get it ready for publication.

I can take up to 6 players. Game play is around an 60-90 minutes. I'll happily run multiple games if people want, and if more than 6 are interested, I can stagger in new players after the first batch have a go at chopping down some diplomats.

Return to “Game Scheduling”