FRI-01 EVERWAY

Planning games for particular slots
Somnibus
Name:Eric Hanscom
FRI-01 EVERWAY

Post by Somnibus » July 8th, 2011, 11:36 am

Last minute entry, sorry.
If I'm too late to actually get on the list then ignore this post. I'll still be prepared to run it though if anyone shows up.

Everway.
A game ahead of its time. This is one of the first story games to hit a major market and it set the precedent for the karma/fortune/drama resolution systems that spawned many modern indie games. The game uses the interpretation of images to augment a simplistic, diceless, stat-vs-stat conflict system. I'll be trying to make good use of our first 4hr block by incorporating character creation and game familiarisation for the first hour or so, and then jump right into an immersive session revolving around a charismatic antagonist. I'll be looking to fill no more than 4 slots. Minimum 2.

If this doesn't get posted on the wall but you are still interested in playing just look for the lonely guy sitting by himself with the old-school, white Everyway box on the table. :D

Ben Robbins

Re: FRI-01 EVERWAY

Post by Ben Robbins » July 8th, 2011, 2:49 pm

I do want to try some Everway, but I'll probably be facilitating tonight. We'll see how the crowd looks.

Return to “Game Scheduling”