SUN-03 Ludocity games

Planning games for particular slots
Brendan
Name:Brendan Adkins
SUN-03 Ludocity games

Post by Brendan » May 27th, 2010, 3:58 pm

I'm going to go ahead and throw this on the schedule: in the last Sunday slot, I'll be running a series of quick social games from Ludocity, ideally in the cabaret. I realize that I'll be competing with the Chargen Circle for cooldown time, but I sort of like that--this won't be a high-commitment session, so people could potentially enter or leave between games if they wanted to get in some chargen time too.

The plan right now is to loosen up with J'Accuse, then run Off With Your Head, and then Watch Your Back. If there's time left, I'd like to fit in Theatre of Alienation, but we'll see.

The other candidate games are in this brainstorming thread, and of course there are plenty more on the Ludocity wiki as well. If you notice something else that interests you (or if there's something you want to prep/run!), feel free to pipe up. Also feel free to post if you have even a vague interest in this session, so I can get a sense of how much stuff to prep.

Brendan
Name:Brendan Adkins

Re: SUN-03 Ludocity games

Post by Brendan » June 10th, 2010, 7:16 pm

For the printouts:

SUN-03 Ludocity Games will take all comers! Feel free to drop in mid-slot and find Brendan to get up to speed.

Return to “Game Scheduling”