SAT-02 Pickup Game GM Count

Planning games for particular slots
Ben Robbins
SAT-02 Pickup Game GM Count

Post by Ben Robbins » June 2nd, 2010, 6:36 am

We're going to have a lot of pickup games this year. We already know we're going to have a full house of gamers: the trick is making sure we have enough people comfortable running or facilitating games. Otherwise we have a lot of gamers just standing around.

So we're taking a headcount to see where we stand:

- Post a 'yea' in this thread if you are going to run or facilitate a pickup game in this slot. You don't have to say what you're thinking of running (you can kick around ideas in Brainstorming, but if you have a specific plan in mind you probably should just schedule it). If you change your mind, just delete your post or edit it so the admins know to delete it.

- Don't post if you want to play in pickup games, but aren't comfortable facilitating or running one.

This way the reply count in this thread should tell us how many facilitator/GMs we've got for pickup games in this slot.

spiritmage
Name:Mike Kimmel

Re: SAT-02 Pickup Game GM Count

Post by spiritmage » June 7th, 2010, 11:58 am

I will run a pickup game at this time if Mars Colony doesn't suck everyone in.

Joel P. Shempert
Name:Joel P. Shempert

Post by Joel P. Shempert » June 9th, 2010, 11:34 pm

I'll do it.

johnzo
Name:John Aegard

Post by johnzo » June 13th, 2010, 11:50 am

Ready for pickup duty.

spiritmage
Name:Mike Kimmel

Post by spiritmage » June 16th, 2010, 9:08 am

Here is my own pickup game plan. I'll post it on each thread:

Fri-01: No
Sat-01: Maybe
Sat-02: Yes
Sat-03: Yes
Sat-04: Maybe
Sun-01: Maybe
Sun-02: Yes
Sun-03: Yes

EDIT: Oops, already posted here above.

John Powell

Post by John Powell » June 17th, 2010, 2:37 pm

Ready to run Icons.

BabbageCliologic
Name:Matt A. Borselli

Post by BabbageCliologic » June 17th, 2010, 3:08 pm

I'll probably run something either SAT-02 or SAT-03.

/Matt

zornwil
Name:Wilson Zorn

Post by zornwil » June 17th, 2010, 6:36 pm

Hi, I'm not sure of the best way to respond to these, and clearly this is a last-minute response so not sure you're getting these in time anyway, but basically I'll be open to run throughout if people need a game that I can run, I'm not committed to any scheduled game and enjoy running. I realize the point was not to say "here's the game I want to run," but I will say that here's games I will be capable of running (meaning I will have materials and know the systems): PrimeTime Adventures, Don't Rest Your Head (I "specialize" in running a more small town/rural version, if anyone cares), a game of my own in beta/near-done which is basically about Big Characters with Big Issues, Dogs in the Vineyard (I am prepared to play 2 settings rather than the book one, Corporate Dogs and French Terror Dogs), and A Penny For Your Thoughts (but re that I am only a tad experienced).

I'm going to end up putting these in each time slot as I'm open for each and I believe that's how this was requested, though the message is identical, please pardon if I should have done it differently.

Return to “Game Scheduling”