The Sultry Salon (erotic rpg showcase)

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
mcdaldno
The Sultry Salon (erotic rpg showcase)

Post by mcdaldno » March 13th, 2012, 2:21 pm

This is just a brainstorming session, not a sign-up page.

I think it'd be cool to, during the Saturday night slot, claim a room as The Sultry Salon. Therein, an evening of erotic RPGs. The list might include Bacchanal, Hot Guys Making Out, Breaking the Ice, Under My Skin, s/lay w/me, a very special Fiasco playset, Monsterhearts, and so on.

Claiming a room would be great because it'd set up a safe space where people would be certain not to upset the sensibilities of a group playing D&D adjacent.

In picturing this idea, I imagine an opening conversation about lines & veils, checking vibes, and other social contract issues that become even more important when eros hits the gaming table. I'm then imagining breaking out into a few groups to play these games.

Maybe... the 4 hour slot gets broken up into two 2-hour games. We talk, break into groups, reconvene briefly, then break into new groups.s

Maybe... if convention rules permit, we could add some wine & cheese into this soiree. I'd happily contribute to such an expenditure.

What are your thoughts?

(PS. Yeah, the gender balance of GPNW would likely lead this to being a particularly weird event, with lots of straight males doing sexy roleplaying together, with sparse female presence. lol. Whatever. I think that no matter what gender balance arrived at this, I'd enjoy.)

Return to “Brainstorming Games”