Jackson Tegu's Slammin'

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
zornwil
Name:Wilson Zorn
Jackson Tegu's Slammin'

Post by zornwil » May 29th, 2012, 11:09 pm

Straight from Slammin's intro: "This is a game about flighty, self-obsessed, over-indulged douche bags hooking up with one another night after night at a bar where they hang out. They're in their twenties and thirties, annoyingly hott, and really really into their individual internal monologues that they tell themselves about themselves."

For 3-6 players, GM-less and as I'll be there and one of the ones with the rulebook, that means 2-5 joining, please, I hope, a 3 hour slot which should be more than enough time (we might squeeze in a card game or play XXXXtreme STREET luge (which I also have and will bring) or play Microscope: History of the Hipster Douche Bags, though Jackson forewarned Slammin' might use up our time anyway, especially with more players).

jackson tegu
Name:Tony Dowler

Re: Jackson Tegu's Slammin'

Post by jackson tegu » June 19th, 2012, 9:28 am

Wilson!

Allow me to mention that the new, third edition of Slammin' shall be available at GPNW, and most importantly, is now for 3-5 players total. Also it's way tighter and in color. Get in touch with me prior to running it and i'll hook you up.
I'll have character sheets on hand, too - it still needs all the same other stuff to play the game.

Stoked that you might run it!

zornwil
Name:Wilson Zorn

Re: Jackson Tegu's Slammin'

Post by zornwil » June 26th, 2012, 7:46 pm

Hey, somehow did not see the notification you had responded, DM tweeting you for best contact info now, I recall you mentioned the new edition then things on my end were crazy and busy, see you.

Return to “Brainstorming Games”