Anima Prime

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
xenopulse
Name:Christian Griffen
Anima Prime

Post by xenopulse » June 8th, 2012, 8:57 am

A couple people have expressed an interest in playing, and I'm more than happy to run it. There are two things on which I'd like any interested players to chime in before I select a slot:

1. Which slot? This game can be played pretty casually, so it could be an early or late slot. That said, it's definitely more fun if people are energetic.

2. There aredifferent ways to set up the game. We could play the demo with premade characters, which leaves the most time for playing. We could have people make characters in advance. Our we could have character creation and scenario collaboration at the table. That'll probably take 45-60 minutes, which still leaves enough time for a couple of conflicts and some character scenes.

I'm also going to bring my alpha rules and card sets for GM-less (solo or coop) play. I won't schedule it, but we can try that out spontaneously.

MackTheMouse2
Name:Charon MacDonald

Re: Anima Prime

Post by MackTheMouse2 » June 9th, 2012, 7:51 am

Speaking purely selfishly, I've filled up my S01 and S02 slots.

I've only ever played Anima Prime as 'Transformers', although I did try running a 'Ninja Scroll' game once.

I'd love for something early on Sunday if possible. Any idea what the theme of your session is going to be ?

skinnyghost
Name:adam koebel

Post by skinnyghost » June 11th, 2012, 1:43 pm

I want to play this! I'm not really picky on setting but I definitely want to give the game a whirl.

xenopulse

Post by xenopulse » June 13th, 2012, 6:20 am

Sunday morning (SUN-01) is an option. That's a 3-hour slot, so if we make characters then, we might end up with only 2 hours of playing time. That still works, it's just something to keep in mind regarding our expectations. I'll make an official thread for that later and put you guys in it as players. :)

MackTheMouse2
Name:Charon MacDonald

Post by MackTheMouse2 » June 15th, 2012, 6:04 am

Anima Prime is pretty fast & furious once you understand the dice mechanic. Although we've had some fun stretching out the 'color' scenes as well. I don't think 2 hours is too much of a limitation.

I'm ok with SUN01 and I can make a character pretty quickly and help anyone else who shows up & doesn't know the rules.

If you go with a different day, have fun !

xenopulse

Post by xenopulse » June 15th, 2012, 6:17 am

I just put it up for SUN-01 and reserved your guys' spots. :)

Return to “Brainstorming Games”