Orion's Games

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
OrionCanning
Orion's Games

Post by OrionCanning » June 26th, 2012, 2:36 pm

Is anyone super interested in playing some of my games? I want to run Reality for sure, since I didn't get to run it at Fabricated Realities (despite how well the names fit together). I also plan to play, film, and post on Youtube another game of The House. So here's my list of games that I could run:

The House: All the players are characters on a Reality show similar to The Real World. You play through confessional video logs where you talk shit about the other characters. Check out the game we played at Fab Real here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL943E12FF09CBE95D

Reality: A game about recursive reality where you play a caricature of yourself playing characters in a game within a game.

Go Puck Yourself: Midsummer Night's Dream based romantic comedy game where mortals tangled in a web of unrequited love get messed with by fairies with a deck of fairy powers. (Gamechef 2011 entry)

Dragon and Warrior: Hack of Silver and White based on oldschool J-RPGs. 4 players only, 1 player controls the main character, 1 controls allies, one villains and monsters, and one controls treasure and the environment, and then players switch control back and forth. You get to draw maps and monsters, make up the world as you go, and grind for xp. (Stage 1 entry)

The Last Word (Playtest): A game where you play a writer on a writing team, taking on one of four roles. One player is the lead writer with a strong artistic vision who tries to write a story, while the other three generally ruin it by interjecting improvements to the story. Oh, and the lead writer's vision happens to be a prophecy of the coming apocalypse. (Gamechef 2012 entry)

Return to “Brainstorming Games”