Moonrise Kingdom

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
dhorstman
Name:Dale Horstman
Moonrise Kingdom

Post by dhorstman » June 28th, 2012, 4:15 pm

I've actually had more poignant and touching sessions of Fiasco than full bore, over the top violent/crazy/gonzo sessions…

Couple that with the fact that I saw Moonrise Kingdom this last Saturday (I'm a big Wes Anderson fan -- all the way back to Bottle Rocket) and suddenly a little voice in my head blurts out an idea this morning, "You could totally do a Fiasco like this (Wes Andersonesque…not just MK)! It would be easy!" By easy, it meant creating a Playset, and then custom Tilt & Aftermath tables to go along with it -- easy!

So then I think maybe I should see if there is anyone else out there who is thinking along the same lines as I am, someone who might be interested in collaborating on something. Maybe even someone who has experience making playsets, who might give me some pointers this weekend.

I have no expectations to try and get this together and play this, but maybe just to collaborate and discuss, informally or over a meal or drinks.

Who knows, it may be easier than I think. I've never really written a full playset… and for sure nothing as divergent as this. i.e. redemption and reconciliation rather than jail time and disaster…

There may also be a game out there that does just this, and I am simply unaware of it. If so, please educate me!

Thoughts?

Thanks for your time, :)
Dale

Return to “Brainstorming Games”