SUN-01: Anima Prime [FULL]

Planning games for particular slots
xenopulse
Name:Christian Griffen
SUN-01: Anima Prime [FULL]

Post by xenopulse » June 15th, 2012, 6:16 am

I'm going to run Anima Prime in the Sunday morning slot, as discussed in the brainstorming thread. Anima Prime is basically my Final Fantasy X tribute game, though it also has other game and anime influences. It's a fast-paced, action-oriented game (kind of like Danger Patrol's anime-themed cousin). The complete text of the game is available as a free download from the game's site under a Creative Commons license.

Mack and Adam are already in; I can fit two more.

It looks like we'll make characters and seeds at the beginning of the session. I'll GM on the fly from there, so the theme and tone of the game depend on what we come up with. :)
Last edited by xenopulse on June 22nd, 2012, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Somnibus
Name:Eric Hanscom

Re: SUN-01: Anima Prime

Post by Somnibus » June 15th, 2012, 11:09 am

Count me in!

MLevad
Name:Mark J Levad

Post by MLevad » June 15th, 2012, 1:19 pm

I would love to play!

MackTheMouse2
Name:Charon MacDonald

Post by MackTheMouse2 » June 20th, 2012, 5:09 pm

Anima Prime is a great, fastpaced, fighting game. I love the charge / strike mechanic, and how your 'roll to see if you succeed' is completely divorced from the actual actions you're taking until you lay it all on the line and try to nail down an achievement or do some damage to the enemies.

I'm thinking about running a Star Wars themed Anima Prime game in SUN02 - I've got to do some prep work but the 'conversion' between generic Anima Prime and 'lightsabers, droids & blasters' seems to work well.

xenopulse
Name:Christian Griffen

Re: SUN-01: Anima Prime [FULL]

Post by xenopulse » June 22nd, 2012, 7:50 am

Alright, looks like we're full and set to go. Right now the plan is still to make characters and seeds together at the beginning of the session, though if you guys want to throw out some ideas here, that's fine, too.

Mack, if you're focusing on stunt-filled light saber battles, I think that would be a good fit. :)

Return to “Game Scheduling”