SUN-02 Dragon Age: Dark Fantasy RPG

Planning games for particular slots
Limbo
Name:Erin L.
SUN-02 Dragon Age: Dark Fantasy RPG

Post by Limbo » June 24th, 2012, 7:31 pm

A bit short notice, but here we go. I'd like to run a game session of Dragon Age using the Green Ronin tabletop rules. 4-8 players are needed for this (I prefer a balanced group of 6... but don't we all?).

I have GM'd a low level, casual Dragon Age tabletop campaign in the past. While I'm a bit rusty at offline GMing, I do have prior experience running this particular game. If anyone would like to read the rules prior to the session, let me know and I can type the basics up.

The session's quest will be a simple, self-written one for levels 1-5 set in Ferelden. Pre-made characters will be available and include Warrior, Circle Mage, Apostate Mage, Rogue, and so on. If you have a player character for Dragon Age you would like to make a sheet for, let me know and I'll help where I can (scanning in the template, etc.).

I'll be working on the quest til Saturday. Don't hesitate to suggest what you'd like to see and if I can incorporate it, I will.

rafial
Name:Wilhelm Fitzpatrick

Re: SUN-02 Dragon Age: Dark Fantasy RPG

Post by rafial » June 25th, 2012, 4:31 pm

I'm very interested in this. I have Dragon Age, and have read it, but have not yet got a chance to play it.

Limbo
Name:Erin L.

Re: SUN-02 Dragon Age: Dark Fantasy RPG

Post by Limbo » June 27th, 2012, 3:25 pm

I found some helpful links on http://greenronin.com/dragon_age/ at the side bar in which there is a free quickstart guide to look at.

For player list information, I've decided I'll take up to 6 players for this quest.

Return to “Game Scheduling”