SUN-03 Kingdom [full]

Planning games for particular slots
Ben Robbins
SUN-03 Kingdom [full]

Post by Ben Robbins » June 26th, 2012, 6:52 pm

The Friday night game filled up so I'm putting up a Sunday session. The game is Kingdom. Who wants to play?
Groups are stronger than individuals. A Kingdom can accomplish things no individual could.

But the Kingdom makes demands on you too. If you’re part of it, you’re pressured to do what it thinks is right. If you believe in what the Kingdom is doing, you’re fine. But if you don’t, or if the Kingdom starts to become something other than what you want it to be, you might find yourself caught in the middle, pressured to do things you don’t want to do.

The question becomes: do you change the Kingdom or does the Kingdom change you?

A “Kingdom” is the game term for an organization or community that the characters all belong to. Any kind of group works. Your Kingdom could be a hospital, the crew of a starship, French partisans, a viking clan, a Greek city-state, the Federation of Planets, the Mafia, a Wild West boom town, a newspaper, or Sunnybrook Elementary School. What’s the Kingdom for? What’s it’s purpose? What should it do? Our characters may not all see eye-to-eye. Then the trouble starts.
GMless. We'll come up with our Kingdom at the table (or perhaps start from a playset if we're lazy and I have some ready by then). It's still in playtesting, but I've played it almost twenty times and it's been externally playtested by a horde of very smart people, so I'd say it's solid.

David's already in, so room for two more. And if you want to play some Kingdom but can't make this slot either, post your tearful sorrow here and we'll see what we can arrange.

theg33k
Name:Chris Eng

Re: SUN-03 Kingdom

Post by theg33k » June 26th, 2012, 7:58 pm

I'm intrigued. Count me in!

MLevad
Name:Mark J Levad

Post by MLevad » June 26th, 2012, 11:52 pm

I would like to play.

Ben Robbins

Post by Ben Robbins » June 27th, 2012, 1:18 am

And that's four!

20-Sided_Dave
Name:David Fooden

Re: SUN-03 Kingdom [full]

Post by 20-Sided_Dave » June 27th, 2012, 12:07 pm

Yay! Been wanting to try this. \,,,/

Ben Robbins

Re: SUN-03 Kingdom [full]

Post by Ben Robbins » June 27th, 2012, 4:02 pm

Make that five! I screwed up and forgot to include Orion in the count. It'll be a little more crowded but we can do five.

Return to “Game Scheduling”