SAT-02 What Geeks Want

Planning games for particular slots
zornwil
Name:Wilson Zorn
SAT-02 What Geeks Want

Post by zornwil » June 26th, 2012, 8:29 pm

Okay, the game is an excuse to play Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock, as that's the game's sole mechanic. :) (okay, aside from, in the GM-less version, a 1d6 used to figure out something that might come up each turn)

You each play an archetypical geek who has crash-landed (yes, with the others) on a desert island. You each have a need you specially care about (e.g., Horny Geek especially wants sex, of course) and a need that, unlike most others, you just don't care about (e.g., Horny Geek doesn't care so much about emotional comfort, per se). And you all have to eat/drink/rest. Each turn you struggle over who wins something that addresses a need - yes, by using Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock. There's a little bit, but not a lotta bit, more to it.

THIS IS THE AN ALPHA RUN OF THIS! It's a very simple game, at least mechanically, with a pretty simple focus, and, well, as they say, "should be fine," but please do be forewarned.

For 3-5 players (I think 2 could play and it would essentially function but seems to me it'd be too flat). The game can be GM-less or not, if 5 people sign up I will GM, otherwise I will play a regular role along with you.

Return to “Game Scheduling”