SAT-02 Microscope: the Gardeners (Lottery)

We came. We saw. We gamed.
Ben Robbins
SAT-02 Microscope: the Gardeners (Lottery)

Post by Ben Robbins » July 2nd, 2012, 6:29 pm

players: Max, Feiya, Dylan, Ben

Feiya gets the laurels for bringing in the church, which only *completely* transformed our history. Then Dylan gets more laurels for the big surprise ending (and I mean a surprise to everyone, maybe even Dylan) that completely transformed our history, again. We also learned that Max makes an excellent Pope. He's modest, but he works that big Vatican hat.

Ben Robbins

Re: SAT-02 Microscope: the Gardeners (Lottery)

Post by Ben Robbins » July 2nd, 2012, 6:54 pm

(clicky-clicky for full-sized image)

Ego
Name:Max Hervieux

Re: SAT-02 Microscope: the Gardeners (Lottery)

Post by Ego » July 2nd, 2012, 7:41 pm

Thanks very much for the picture, absolutely answers the email I sent requesting one. Can't believe NONE of my pictures turned out good.

I really loved this one in particular of all the games I played. It was definitely the most unconventional of the games I played, and having had a hard time really understanding what to do with the game beforehand it was extremely helpful to play with someone who knew how to really make it work.
In addition, I really enjoyed watching our initial concept of things get modified as things went along and people's different interpretations of where this was going kept the game surprising and evolving (such as the addition of the Church into the mix).
Absolutely going to have to play this one again, gonna pitch it to my bro at some point.

So thanks Ben, Dylan, ad Feiya for an amazing game!
See my designs and art and musings! Also I am @Logbook_Project on Twitter and +Max Hervieux on G+.

Return to “Afterglow: What We Played”