The Community Megadungeon

We came. We saw. We gamed.
tonydowler
The Community Megadungeon

Post by tonydowler » July 4th, 2012, 7:38 am

Greypawn was kind enough to scan the massive community megadungeon for us: <a href="http://cegames.wikidot.com/gpnw2012meta ... dungeon</a>!

I ran three games in this thing. Well, one was cheating because I ran the game first then added the rooms to the megadungeon map. :) We had heinous traps, wizard Lazertag, vampire pirates, and lots of memorable deaths.

moleculo
Name:Matthew Klein

Re: The Community Megadungeon

Post by moleculo » July 4th, 2012, 9:21 am

Aw, look, there's my little Demonic Tavern right in the middle of all that creative awesomeness. I'm delighted by this finished product. Maybe next year we can do a Metamorphosis Alpha colony ship, hey Tony?

Ego
Name:Max Hervieux

Post by Ego » July 4th, 2012, 1:30 pm

Not putting something on there is probably my biggest regret from the con. It's sweet as hell though.

And Matthew, I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Community generation ship would be very cool.
See my designs and art and musings! Also I am @Logbook_Project on Twitter and +Max Hervieux on G+.

Ben Wray

Post by Ben Wray » July 6th, 2012, 6:45 am

That Demonic Tavern was such a great plot point in my first game of World of Dungeons. I was throwing out some random choices of eyeballs for the pirate who was intrigued at the idea of grafting one into his eye-socket, and described one of them as "clearly inhuman but impressively badass." He adlibbed something about a pentacle instead of an iris/pupil, and so I decided of course it was demonic in nature. And then I noticed the demonic tavern that they were probably going to have to get through to reach their destination, and rolled the die of fate, and got a 1. "Yeah," I thought to myself. "The original owner of that eye is totally in there."

Needless to say, shenanigans ensued.

moleculo
Name:Matthew Klein

Post by moleculo » July 6th, 2012, 6:57 am

Ben Wray wrote:That Demonic Tavern was such a great plot point in my first game of World of Dungeons... Needless to say, shenanigans ensued.
Ben, you justified my flight up to Seattle with one forum post. Deeply gratifying!

Return to “Afterglow: What We Played”