Monsterhearts?

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
DaniL
Name:Dani L.
Monsterhearts?

Post by DaniL » May 1st, 2013, 5:21 pm

So while I am really looking forward to trying out some new games, one of my favorites is Monsterhearts. It'd be cool to see some of the new skins in action if possible! While having a game that took place over 2-3 slots would be amazing so we could explore the characters more, a one and done deal would be really fun too. Would anyone else be interested in playing/MCing? (Just to be clear, I am not looking to MC, I don't feel quite up to the challenge just yet, LOL.)
- Dani L.

Ben Wray

Re: Monsterhearts?

Post by Ben Wray » May 16th, 2013, 1:51 am

I'm definitely up for playing monsterhearts. Maybe running it? Although I'd probably lean towards a one-shot. Prom Night, perhaps.

DaniL

Post by DaniL » May 16th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Awesome! Thanks, Ben. :) Good to hear I'm not the only one interested. A one-shot would be enjoyable. And prom night sounds like fun!
- Dani L.

Ego
Name:Max Hervieux

Post by Ego » May 16th, 2013, 9:54 pm

I'm down for a game of Monsterhearts. Especially if any of Jackson's new skins are in play. I'll have my own one on hand to maybe test, MC willing. Looking forward to more teenage monster messiness!
See my designs and art and musings! Also I am @Logbook_Project on Twitter and +Max Hervieux on G+.

DaniL

Post by DaniL » May 20th, 2013, 1:18 pm

Thanks, Ego! :D I am so intrigued by what I've heard about the new skins, BTW.

All we need is an MC! Ben, if you want to do it, awesome. (In which case, all we'd need is one or maybe two more players.) If not, that's fine too, I totally get the drive to play rather than facilitate. (In which case, there's a spot for a brave soul who wants to facilitate a tale of monstrous teenage hijinks...)
- Dani L.

DaniL

Post by DaniL » May 25th, 2013, 10:10 am

Now that the slot schedule is up, I am definitely thinking it'd be best to do this in one of the four-hour ones.

Which are: FRI-01 (June 28th from 8 PM to 12 AM)
SAT-02 (June 29th from 1 PM to 5 PM)
SAT-03 (June 29th from 8 PM to 12 AM)
SUN-03 (June 30th from 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM)

So far all of it works for me, LOL, but it'd be good to figure this out so we can plan how we're spending the rest of the convention. :) And it seems we're still in need of a MC.

Which slot would any interested parties prefer?
- Dani L.

Ego
Name:Max Hervieux

Post by Ego » May 25th, 2013, 4:23 pm

I'm down for any time except for whenever The Lottery is happening. Last year that was SAT-02, but I have no idea when it'll be this year. Other than whenever that is, I'm good.
See my designs and art and musings! Also I am @Logbook_Project on Twitter and +Max Hervieux on G+.

DaniL

Post by DaniL » May 25th, 2013, 6:56 pm

Agreed! I'd also like to get in on The Lottery. It sounds really cool.

It's not like there's not time to figure this out and find an MC and another player or two. I hope we can make this happen! If not though I know there will be lots of other fun games to enjoy.
- Dani L.

Jason
Name:Jason Wodicka

Post by Jason » June 4th, 2013, 8:45 pm

I haven't played Monsterhearts, but it sounds interesting and I'd like to try it.

I'm probably not up for anything multi-slot, but if a one-slot game comes together, I'd love to be in. The first three proposed slots sound awesome to me (the late Sunday slot is usually a little hard to muster intense concentration at, in my experience).

DaniL

Post by DaniL » June 4th, 2013, 8:55 pm

Hello Jason!

And yes, I'd highly recommend it. The system does what it sets out to do very nicely. I've only had good experiences with it via tabletop.

Anyway, we have enough players, but we're still in need of an MC...
- Dani L.

Return to “Brainstorming Games”