Games I'm bringing and theme this year....

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
zornwil
Name:Wilson Zorn
Games I'm bringing and theme this year....

Post by zornwil » June 20th, 2013, 8:44 pm

I'm going to bring a few games, most of which I'll put up ad-hoc once there, either adding to the schedule if it makes sense or, more likely, pitching in the "doughnut hole." FYI those include (in addition to already-mentioned Blowback elsewhere in this forum):

inSpectres
Don't Rest Your Head, for which I'll employ my long-running small town setting

But I'll also bring and want to run the following 3 games, as a bit of a priority (first offerings I'll make), with the theme of history story-telling across them all:

In a Quiet Year
Microscope
At the Hands of an Angry God (this one is not published yet but shall be (in editing now); this is my own game where we tell the story of idealist zealots who are breaking awy from the old world into a new frontier, forging their own new utopia; the game centers around how much "Families" (close-knit factions or actual families) of the new settlement cooperate, enact the morality they all embrace, and look out for their own against survival in a challenging environment; one player plays "Fate" as a facilitator, challenger, and agent provocateur, while the others each represent a Family)

zornwil
Name:Wilson Zorn

Re: Games I'm bringing and theme this year....

Post by zornwil » June 27th, 2013, 1:03 pm

Amending: will bring Quiet Year but will definitely NOT be pitching it or posting a period as others will be facilitating it and I signed up for a slot of it to get to play.

(edited - removed bringing Dogs in an attempt to limit materials carried - means no polyhedrals)

Return to “Brainstorming Games”