SAT-02 We Can't Go Back [Playtest; 2-4 Players]

Planning games for particular slots
Darin S.
SAT-02 We Can't Go Back [Playtest; 2-4 Players]

Post by Darin S. » June 20th, 2013, 12:44 pm

We Can't Go Back is about normal people, with families and jobs and responsibilities, pushing back against the darkness -- the paranormal events they can no longer look away from.

Our stories are the intersection of the natural and the supernatural: everyday people taking terrible risks against unknown creatures. And unknown odds.

It's about testing the stability of your relationships, your character, and even your humanity; it’s about discovering how far you'll go to resist the relentless darkness in order to restore the light.

I've been working on WCGB for a while and I've put it through it's paces. There have been a few changes since the last playtest and I'd really love an honest critique from players I don't know as well.
Last edited by Darin S. on June 21st, 2013, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warp
Name:Andi C.

Re: SAT-02 We Can't Go Back [Playtest; 2-4 Players]

Post by Warp » June 20th, 2013, 1:57 pm

Hooray!
Yes and please, I'll be there.

OrionCanning

Post by OrionCanning » June 24th, 2013, 3:44 pm

I'm interested but I also want to play The Upgrade. If I can't get into that I totally want to do this. Or maybe you'll run it twice?

Warp
Name:Andi C.

Post by Warp » June 25th, 2013, 1:58 pm

Sooooo stoked that you'll be at GoPlay, Orion. I'll bet if we ask Darin real nice like that some sore of amiable solution could come to pass. :D

Darin S.

Post by Darin S. » June 26th, 2013, 11:14 pm

Warp wrote:I'll bet if we ask Darin real nice like that some sore [sic] of amiable solution could come to pass.
Most definitely. I only have a few slots left open (SAT-01, SUN-01, SUN-03), but, if there's enough interest, I'll make it happen. I also printed extra character sheets, just in case.

Return to “Game Scheduling”