SAT-03 We Can't Go Back [Playtest; FULL]

Planning games for particular slots
Darin S.
SAT-03 We Can't Go Back [Playtest; FULL]

Post by Darin S. » June 20th, 2013, 12:45 pm

We Can't Go Back is about normal people, with families and jobs and responsibilities, pushing back against the darkness -- the paranormal events they can no longer look away from.

Our stories are the intersection of the natural and the supernatural: everyday people taking terrible risks against unknown creatures. And unknown odds.

It's about testing the stability of your relationships, your character, and even your humanity; it’s about discovering how far you'll go to resist the relentless darkness in order to restore the light.

I've been working on WCGB game for a while and I've put it through it's paces. There have been a few changes since the last playtest and I'd really love an honest critique from players I don't know as well.
Last edited by Darin S. on June 21st, 2013, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

DaniL
Name:Dani L.

Re: SAT-03 We Can't Go Back [Playtest; 2-4 Players]

Post by DaniL » June 20th, 2013, 12:49 pm

I just freed up this slot so I could give this a try. It sounds really interesting! Count me in.
- Dani L.

Nelsormensch
Name:Nels Anderson

Post by Nelsormensch » June 20th, 2013, 11:09 pm

This sounds interesting, I'm in.

(Just curious- is this a game that already exists elsewhere or something you've created?)

theg33k
Name:Chris Eng

Post by theg33k » June 21st, 2013, 9:25 am

Yeah, I'm in too. And I'm signing up my friend Jenny as well who told me to sign her up if I saw something cool.

Darin S.

Post by Darin S. » June 21st, 2013, 11:08 am

Nelsormensch wrote:Just curious- is this a game that already exists elsewhere or something you've created?
Great question, Nels. This is a game I've created, but with inspiration across a lot of other games, movies, and conversations. In other words, it's my baby, but it's raised by a community. Let me know if you (or anyone else) have any other questions, I'd love to hear them and help make sure we're all on the same page.

On that note (and I'm hoping, nay, praying, that I don't disappoint Jenny who will inturn rest her ire upon Chris for not picking a "cool" game), we're full.

The Full Roster:
  • Dani
  • Nels
  • Chris
  • Jenny

Jenny

Post by Jenny » June 21st, 2013, 2:48 pm

Darin S. wrote:...On that note (and I'm hoping, nay, praying, that I don't disappoint Jenny who will inturn rest her ire upon Chris for not picking a "cool" game), we're full...
Fear not! I'm pretty easy to please. :)

Return to “Game Scheduling”