SAT-03 Lamentations of the Flame Princess (Towers Two)-FULL

Planning games for particular slots
metaDM
Name:metaDM
SAT-03 Lamentations of the Flame Princess (Towers Two)-FULL

Post by metaDM » June 13th, 2014, 3:16 pm

WARNING! GRAPHIC CONTENT! MATURE THEMES!
The adventure is completely unfiltered. It may contain magic sex toys as weapons, hawt orc-on-orc action, "cuttlefisting", babies in meat grinders, and much, much worse... You have been warned.

Background
This adventure began in July 2012 as an IndieGoGo campaign to have Dave Brockie (aka Oderus Urungus, front man of the metal band "Gwar") write a RPG adventure. Over the next 18 months, Brockie produced roughly 17,000+ words of content, original artwork, and maps which detailed less than half of the original adventure concept. The adventure was far behind schedule. Then, the project took a another blow. On March 23, 2014, the world was shocked to learn Dave Brockie had died in his home from an accidental heroin overdose. As a long time fan, I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to finish the project. Working from the original manuscript, emails about Brockie's intentions for the plot, and combing through his book, Whargoul, I expanded the original manuscript into an adventure that I think would meet with Brockie's approval.

Introduction
For centuries the province of Hune has been governed by the famously wealthy family it was named after. The mighty “Towers Two” have stood for centuries as a symbol of stability and prosperity over a world that seems to be increasingly slipping into chaos. But ever since the difficult birth of the initially identical twin brothers Razak and Zal, a shadow has fallen over the family and the land they had ruled for centuries. The brothers quarreled over the power they had inherited from their father (who was rumored to have been murdered), squandered his wealth, and sent the line into decay. The nearby village of Mlag, once happy to call Towers Two and the Family Hune their protectors now live in fear of the fortress and it inhabitants. It is a fear born from the outrageous rumors that surround this ancient family and provide ample gossip for the sole tavern in the decaying town. But how much truth is there to the tales of strange lights and horrible screams, people disappearing from their homes, of bizarre creatures haunting the fringes of the settlements? Just what the hell is happening up there? A group of local merchants wants to know, and are willing to pay to get the answers…

Room for 6 players
1. Dave "Thar's an axe in me cock" F.
2. Tony D
3. Kaiser Fitzpatrick
4. Soren L
5. Feiya Cook
6. Jon Edwards

Last edited by metaDM on June 26th, 2014, 8:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.

20-Sided_Dave
Name:David Fooden

Re: SAT-03 Lamentations of the Flame Princess (Towers Two)

Post by 20-Sided_Dave » June 13th, 2014, 3:23 pm

I'm in this like the Cuttlefish of Cthulhu in a crack baby.

tonydowler

Post by tonydowler » June 13th, 2014, 4:13 pm

Yeah, you got me. I can't turn this down. I am scared.

rafial
Name:Wilhelm Fitzpatrick

Post by rafial » June 15th, 2014, 2:44 pm

Yup yup. Sounds copacetic. I'm in.

sorenludwig

Post by sorenludwig » June 18th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Sounds interesting. I'm in.

RoughDreamer
Name:Feiya Wang

Post by RoughDreamer » June 23rd, 2014, 8:17 pm

I'm in.

HeroicLogic
Name:Jon Edwards

Post by HeroicLogic » June 24th, 2014, 2:59 pm

I'm in!

Return to “Game Scheduling”