First Time at GoPlayNW - some logistics/checkin questions

The place to discuss all things GPNW 2015, except games.
patrich9
Name:Patrick
First Time at GoPlayNW - some logistics/checkin questions

Post by patrich9 » June 17th, 2015, 2:53 pm

Hi,

I am really excited about the convention - this is my first time attending. I booked and received tickets for the CON including lodging for the weekend, but searched through the website and couldn't find logistics information on checking in etc?

Looking at the ticket it says Friday 6/26 @ 9am the event starts, (though the doors open at 5pm per the schedule) at 901 12th Ave in Seattle.

:?: Is there somewhere I can find more information on where to check in (not sure if there is a particular building on the University I need to go to or if 901 12th ave is self explanatory).
:?: Does check-in time start at 9am or at 5pm?
:?: Lastly, where should we park for those of us who have rooms for the weekend?

(I am assuming based on prior year forum posts that we receive our room assignments when we check in).

thanks in advance for any advice you can give!
Patrick

sorenludwig

Re: First Time at GoPlayNW - some logistics/checkin question

Post by sorenludwig » June 19th, 2015, 12:38 pm

https://www.seattleu.edu/map/#CAMP

- Unless it changed from last year, check in and the rooms are at Campion Hall (it's in the southwest of the map).
- Probably 5pm. I don't know on that one for sure.
- Last year they gave us parking passes for the weekend at check in. Probably true this year as well. If they don't, there is a parking structure right next to Campion that you can pay $7 a day I believe. There is a loading and unloading area right next to Campion you can probably use for a few minutes while you check in and get your parking pass.

Hope that helps!

patrich9
Name:Patrick

Post by patrich9 » June 22nd, 2015, 1:30 pm

thank you so much sorenludwig - that is exactly what I needed to know. :)

tomes
Name:Tomer Gurantz

Post by tomes » June 26th, 2015, 9:55 am

A little last minute, but I'm here crazy early due to flight. I'll probably be there before I check this post, but in case I don't, what's the earliest we can check in to our rooms?

tomes
Name:Tomer Gurantz

Post by tomes » June 26th, 2015, 10:52 am

Looks like their open. Just reg'd. See yall soon!

Return to “Burning With Anticipation!”