GPNW 2009 Quotes

June 26-28, Freehold Theatre
ping
GPNW 2009 Quotes

Post by ping » April 24th, 2010, 3:01 am

ImageImage

Here are the quotes in no particular order.
  • "We don't get money for free! Well we do, but..." - Jonathan Lemer
  • "Where is the great Pop-O-Matic RPG of our time?" - Phil LaRose
  • "June 6, 1944: Dear diary, almost fucking died." - Paul Riddle
  • "RVT Chips: The short description. Blue = make me awesome, White = challenge me, Red = fuck me over" - succinctly summarized by Christian
  • "Did you really kick a man until blood came out his ears?" - Ogre, as the Interviewer
    "Well, it was only one ear..." - Tony, as Horse the roadie
  • "Just pee in your pants. Be a man." - Christian, on Jungle Speed etiquette
  • "We will revel in the glory of the Cupcake covered in children's vomit." - Mucha (Jeremy)
  • "Everyone's a winner in the Pain Lottery... now who wants cupcakes?!" - the Marquis Heinrich von Hate (Ryan Macklin)
  • "Is there anyone who hasn't had their face against the plexiglass this game??" - unknown Wall Street Roach player
  • "What's a dirty trick I could play on a turtle?" - Matt
    "Put him on his back?" - Brendan
  • "The undead taint of vampirism" - Principia character sheet (Tony Dowler)
  • "Is it me, or are these jokers a lot tougher now?" - The Hype
    "We're always stronger in vengeance." - Doctor Steel
  • "I killed Liberace in a dirty truck stop bathroom with a pneumatic air gun." - Darrin
  • "Yeah, fuckin' Duck Hunt!" - Joe McDonald as Tuck Allard
  • "I'm as happy as a cat in a fishstorm." - Kingston
  • "They were levitating at me, sir." - Trooper Marriot
  • "Okay, you've traded away your relationships with Mehny, your roommates, your friends, and your grandmother, and all your memories of them in exchange for Del Shannons' talent." - Carl Rigney, GMing DRYH
  • "Only boring people are boring." - Brian's dad
    "I guess everyone in this car is really fucking boring, then, dad." - Brian
  • "How wet are you, Lieutenant?" - Corporal Sanchez, 3:16
  • "These assassins always work alone." - Pranav
    - Later -
    "There's a whole bunch of guys working alone down here!" - Ziff
  • "This game is a lot like Trollbabe, only with explosions." - Wilhelm, describing Danger Patrol
  • "My God, I knew it! An invisible zeppelin!" - Matt, as Prof. Clive Bradbury, Atomic Professor
  • "I'm a curious elf... here, dwarf, take one." - Wizard the wizard elf (Julian), investigating mysterious gems with the help of Ugly the warrior dwarf (Jonathan)
  • "I don't even know what a Tuscan salad is, but it's delicious!" - Joe McDonald as Tuck Allard
  • "I need to get something to eat..."
    "Jackson Tegu is right there."
  • "So what are we going to do now?"
    "Start rolling better..." - Lady Blackbird crew
  • "We're cool right? I have a bag of drugs! You could sell it, and we could split it!" - Matthew, Fiasco
  • "Baby, quesitons are stupid." - Joe McDonald, Danger Patrol
  • Referring to a 12-pound mountain Howitzer: "That's a fine gun! Don't you think it should be used to help those in need?" - Ping, Fiasco
  • "You take a reduced hit... and the reason is... (uh)... you did what you did." - John Harper, Danger Patrol Ep. 11
  • "Next year: Shab-Al-Hiri NASCAR! or Mowtown Roach!"
  • "So are you saying you pull a rare steak out of your beard?"
    "Yeah."
  • "Just lie back and think of Stalin" - Adam, Poland, 1944
  • "If you're going to destroy us, find a... nondestructive way of doing it." - Julian
  • "Live long and prosper all OVER those motherfuckers!" - Ryan Macklin as Marquis Wolfgang von Hate
  • "Joe, I think you should start more stories with 'I have this machine at home that...'" - Julian
  • "This is satisfying but not satisfactory." - Dr. Steel, mastermind
  • "Mommy, promise you won't kill any more people, please?" - Lucrezia Borgia's illegitimate son
    "Gimme a couple of days, sweetie." - her response
  • "You can't stop the future!" - Jackson Tegu
    "You can't burn the past!" - David Drake
  • "Actually, I don't really consider myself a stoner." - Michael
  • "The only card you need is the Ace of Spaces, sir." - Johnzo, proving his humanity in 3:16
  • "Do you know how to bury a body?" - Baron Henrich von Hate to a little kid
  • "OK so far, we've got heroic monsters, villainous humans, lesbian sadomasochism, and domestic violence." - Kingston, summarizing the plot up to this point
    "& then everyone died in a ball of Flame!" - added comment
  • "It's Antarctica. You drink, you fuck, you bowl." - Dr. Alphonse Capresi, Fiasco
  • "Oh, right. Because I'm the spooky art chick, I'm supposed to cut myself to see if I still feel?" - Micky as Jessie McCullough in DRYH
  • "I wasn't actually punching that kid... we were high-fiving." - Marquis von Hate
  • "Do I look like I need a donut?" - random woman on the street to Chris Bennett
  • "The Mjolnir-i-phone of Harper-Thor sits lonely on a cloud." - Mythender, ending John Harper as Thor
  • "I beat the zombies off... That sounds really bad."
    "Yeah."
  • "This ripple of Socratic knowledge blasts out, and the zombies drop their weapons." - Johnzo, Mythender
  • "I veto consciousness." - Julian
  • "If someone asks you if you want to punch a child-bot in the face, you say YES!" - Jeremy Z
  • "My humble clothes can no longer conceal my rich plumage." - Johnzo
    "I take it this happens in the middle of the orgy..." - Ryan
  • "You're arm-wrestling him with your brain!" - John Harper, Danger Patrol Ep. 11 PRIMATE INFERNO
  • "Whose side are you on—anal or non-anal?" - Chris Bennett, Wall Street Roach
  • "You've got that gamer smile on your face." - Tony
  • "As a mutant, I react unstably to all dimensions, including my own." - Joe McDonald, mutant warrior, Danger Patrol Ep. 11
  • "Knock knock"
    "Who's there?"
    "You're fired!"
    - The Upgrade
  • "You think I can pull 25mm ammo out of my ass? Bring me some women!!" - Wotcjek
  • "I'm really sorry we're here." - David R. Drake, tenderly apologizing for mythending
  • "It's the Entropy Engine."
    "What does it do?"
    "IT MAKES NOTHING."
  • "With enough danger, you can accomplish anything!" - John Powell
  • "Damn this danger that we're always in!" - Andrew Mentum, Danger Patrol
  • "I apologize, I am probably going to win." - Ryan M.F. Internet, teaching Race for the Galaxy
  • "Cry! Nioque! Cry!" x4 - all the Beast Hunters
  • "School Bus
    (not a threat)" - on an index card
  • "Are you sure you want Janine to come over to your apartment, Kenny? I mean, she doesn't have a penis." - Taylor Sudds, Nicotine Girl

Return to “Go Play NW 2009”