FRI-01 [2/4] Distress on LL928 (SW+Star Frontiers+Lego)

Planning games for particular slots
tomes
Name:Tomer Gurantz
FRI-01 [2/4] Distress on LL928 (SW+Star Frontiers+Lego)

Post by tomes » June 17th, 2015, 2:46 pm

Title: Distress on Life Liner 928

System: The Savage Worlds conversion of Star Frontiers (see "Star Frontiers" listing on http://www.savageheroes.com/otherrpgs.htm)

Time: Friday 8pm-midnight, however in the 5 or 6 times I've run this the players have consistently played it for 5-6 hours, and everyone wishes there was more time. If you are down for this game, it is suggested you come ready to play past midnight!

Description: You have just received a distress signal from zoological expedition Life Liner 928. How fortunate! As new members of the PGC: Scrap and Salvage unit, this is your bread and butter, and everyone's got to pay their bills; and if you find any survivors, that means bonus credits! The captain has set a direct course. Get your Albedo Screen, your Sonic Disruptor, and a Stimdose ready, for this Star Frontiers / Savage Worlds, space-based, Lego dungeon crawl.

I run with a maximum of 4 players, and I can't go above that (there are only 4 Lego-based character sheets). You get to play one of 6 available "races": Vrusk, Dralasite, Yazirian, Human, Robot, or Sathar. And one of 6 available professions: Captain, Pilot, Weapons, Engineer, Robotics, Medic. No experience necessary, just come ready to have some fun.

Players:
1. Jerry O. (jozbun)
2. Chris P. (crunk_posby)

Here's the ship: Image.
Last edited by tomes on June 23rd, 2015, 2:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

jozbun
Name:Jerry Ozbun

Re: FRI-01 [1/4] Distress on LL928 (SW+Star Frontiers+Lego)

Post by jozbun » June 17th, 2015, 3:38 pm

Woohoo - looking forward to this :D

crunk_posby
Name:Chris Paul

Re: FRI-01 [1/4] Distress on LL928 (SW+Star Frontiers+Lego)

Post by crunk_posby » June 21st, 2015, 5:28 am

Please sign me up!

Return to “Game Scheduling”