SAT-03 Metamorphosis Alpha 4 Players openings

Planning games for particular slots
get2joe
Name:Joe E
SAT-03 Metamorphosis Alpha 4 Players openings

Post by get2joe » June 25th, 2016, 5:43 pm

I would like to run Metamorphosis Alpha 1st edition. I've just recently picked up the Collector Edition that Goodman Games kickstarter a couple years ago and loved what I read. This will be my first time running Metamorphosis Alpha, I will be running 'The Captain's Table' a adventure by Jim Wampler that was part of the Kickstarter. I am generating plenty of pregen of Pure Humans, Mutant Humans, Mutant Animals and Mutant Plants for the the adventure.

Players
1. John Powell

What is Metamorphosis Alpha (from the official website);
By the early 23rd Century, mankind’s urge to explore and expand had reached the limits of the Solar System. The only remaining frontier lay beyond the reach of the sun. So began the great push into the vastness of interstellar space. The first interstellar vessels explored the nearest stars. Hundreds of habitable worlds were discovered at Earth’s edge of the Milky Way galaxy. Soon, a great migratory wave of colonists, explorers, refugees, and pilgrims was spreading outward from Old Terra. During the next century, colonization ships of all types and descriptions went to the stars, bearing colonists seeking a better life. Most found their new homes, for better or for worse. But for one reason or another, scores of these starships never reached their destinations.
This game is based on one such event, the fate of the lost Colony Ship (CS) Warden, or as she is more commonly known, the Starship Warden. The Starship Warden was created from the designs used in the United Western Starship Cartel program. It was laid down in the Trans-Plutonian Spaceyards in 2277. The design was the most ambitious ever attempted, the blueprints calling for an oval spheroid of tremendous size using a new alloy hull with a strength previously unknown. The ship’s size was truly incredible, being 50 miles long, 25 miles wide, and with 17 decks stacking up 8.5 miles high. Warden required 11 years to complete. The vessel’s completely self-contained, self-sustaining environments were designed to survive for hundreds of years in deep space. The crew was rigidly screened to be the best Earth had to offer. Controlled by the most advanced artificial intelligence devised and with the latest communication and detection equipment, Starship Warden’s mission was to deliver its passengers and payload to the planned colony at Alpha Centauri. It never arrived.

http://metamorphosisalpha.net/Site/What ... Alpha.html

For Slot: 8pm-Midnight: SAT03 gaming slot (4 hours)
Last edited by get2joe on June 28th, 2016, 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

John Powell

Re: SAT03 - Metamorphosis Alpha 2-5 Players

Post by John Powell » June 25th, 2016, 6:17 pm

Count me in!

PHmbln
Name:PHamblin

Re: SAT-03 Metamorphosis Alpha 4 Players openings

Post by PHmbln » July 6th, 2016, 9:48 am

I want in!

Return to “Game Scheduling”