We need more hugs, stat!

All things post-GPNW, except game summaries. Show us your photos. Give us your feedback.
Ben Robbins
We need more hugs, stat!

Post by Ben Robbins » July 11th, 2016, 1:10 pm

The Afterglow boards should now be live. Minor technical hurdle fixed.

Share and enjoy!

seannittner
Name:Sean Nittner

Re: We need more hugs, stat!

Post by seannittner » July 11th, 2016, 1:31 pm

All for the hugs.

Wow, such a great weekend. Not sure I can break it down just yet but wow, was that ever the best time I could imagine having. Thank you all for making Go Play such a wonderful place to be!

Sean

Germancity
Name:Andy

Post by Germancity » July 12th, 2016, 2:04 am

Every GoPlay is a treasure for me. It's quickly become my favorite weekend of the year.

Thank you to everyone who helped make my time there so memorable; friends new and old!

HUGS
Also, if I declined to shake anyone's hand, I hope you weren't offended; please blame PAX '09 and H1N1 for my inconsistent complex.

dreamofpeace
Name:Manu

Post by dreamofpeace » July 13th, 2016, 2:24 am

Deep thanks and appreciation for all the volunteers and staff of GOPLAYNW; this was a fantastic con! Had a great time with everyone I gamed with. Each session was a joy.

As for what could be improved:

- the Lottery on Saturday took place really fast - I was only like 2 minutes late, but that was too late to get in a game! Maybe wait a couple of minutes for stragglers before starting?

- I wonder if there's a better way to find the people who signed up for your game (or the facilitator of your game)? Maybe put each game card on one of the tables in the ballroom?

Just a couple of ideas :)

Hugs, Manu

Return to “Afterglow: The Good, The Bad & The Awesome”