What are you thinking about bringing?

What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
Frequentbeef
Name:Derek Guder
Re: What are you thinking about bringing?

Post by Frequentbeef » July 6th, 2017, 1:15 pm

I'd love to get a chance to play Blades in the Dark directly - I got my copy but haven't had a chance to read through it or run it through it's paces.

I'm also eager to experiment with the new edition of Vampire: The Masquerade, if anyone else wants to give it a shot. It's way, way alpha, though, to be warned. I haven't fully gotten into the controversy around it, either, but it sounds like some of the material (and presentation) may require "adjustment."

Other than that, anyone interested in trying out Luke Crane's Inheritance or Jason Morningstar's Ghost Court? Those also arrived, but I haven't had a chance to dig into them, either. I figure this might be just the right kind of crowd for it, though :)

EDIT: Having gone home & packed a bag, I think I'll bring:
  • Blade in the Dark
  • Paranoia
  • No Country for Old Kobolds
  • Goblin Quest
  • Inheritance
  • Ghost Court (complete with gavel, wig, & robes)
  • Juggernaut
  • Maroons
  • Archipelago
  • La Tmba
I haven't had the chance to actually play them yet, but I figure this crowd has a higher than average chance of having some experience with them :D
-
Derek Guder

yellowmenace
Name:Alex Mayo

Re: What are you thinking about bringing?

Post by yellowmenace » July 7th, 2017, 12:10 am

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm super late here - but anyway, I'm not bringing a ton of stuff...but I am considering:

- Classic Traveller and Carcosa - to run my Traveller: Carcosa thing
- A Distant Plain (in case anyone wants to get involved in a COIN game)
- Mutant Year Zero - saw someone mention upthread that they would be interested in MYZ.

...maybe one or two other smallish things if I can fit them in my bag.

Return to “Brainstorming Games”