SUN-01 fingerprints: GM-full supers, (3 / 4)

Planning games for particular slots
Allan Dotson
Name:Allan Dotson
SUN-01 fingerprints: GM-full supers, (3 / 4)

Post by Allan Dotson » July 2nd, 2017, 1:14 pm

fingerprints is my self-published, GM-full, map-making storygame of superpowers (though not necessarily superheroes).

fingerprints is a map-making game, with a die-drop system where the word or map element your die lands on affects your narration, as well as the number rolled on your die. While each player has their own character, each player can also create and act as elements on the map. The game is intended to evoke more serious superhero stories, such the Authority, Concrete, Powers, or the Watchmen.

I published fingerprints in 2007, and it's seen a lot of play, so I'm not treating this as a playtest. It's a pretty weird little game (at least, in 2007 it was pretty weird!), but it's also very rules-light. We'll be creating characters together at the table.

If you're interested in the game, but this time slot doesn't work for you, please let me know! I'd be happy to change slots to accommodate interested players.

fingerprints Actual Play

1. Julie Southworth
2. Patrick Richardson
3. John Cucco
Last edited by Allan Dotson on July 3rd, 2017, 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May Contain Monkeys games: Spectrum, fingerprints, The Big Night, Something to Hide, Monster Box

jbsworth
Name:Julie Southworth

Re: SUN-01 fingerprints: GM-full supers, needs 2-4 players

Post by jbsworth » July 2nd, 2017, 2:03 pm

Count me in!

patrich9
Name:Patrick

Re: SUN-01 fingerprints: GM-full supers, needs 2-4 players

Post by patrich9 » July 3rd, 2017, 10:19 am

Hi Allan, this sounds very interesting. Can you add my friend and I to this session please?

Patrick Richardson
John Cucco

thanks!
--p

Allan Dotson
Name:Allan Dotson

Re: SUN-01 fingerprints: GM-full supers, (3 / 4)

Post by Allan Dotson » July 3rd, 2017, 5:00 pm

Great! Looking forward to playing with you all!
May Contain Monkeys games: Spectrum, fingerprints, The Big Night, Something to Hide, Monster Box

Return to “Game Scheduling”