SUN-02 Archives of the Sky (4/4 players)

Schedule games that are already full
maga
Name:Sam Kabo Ashwell
SUN-02 Archives of the Sky (4/4 players)

Post by maga » June 27th, 2017, 1:47 pm

Archives of the Sky (currently in beta) is a game of epic science fiction. Faster-than-light travel doesn't exist, but humanity slowly spread across the galaxy regardless - and changed, diversified, grew. The vast majority of humans never leave their world; the vast majority of those who do, do so only a single time.

There are exceptions. Made effectively ageless by advanced biotech and spending most of their time in cryosleep, the wanderers exist at a different time-scale. They outlive civilizations. Over a million years they have formed their own social structures, their own cultures united around their own core values and pursuits. These are the Houses.

In Archives of the Sky, you'll play members of the same House, struggling with your own values and those of your House.

A game by Aaron Reed, still in beta.
Last edited by maga on June 28th, 2017, 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noldorian
Name:Den B

Re: SUN-02: Archives of the Sky (0/4 players)

Post by Noldorian » June 27th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Ok, I'm in!

MartinRalya

Post by MartinRalya » June 27th, 2017, 7:05 pm

This looks totally rad. I'm in!

Ego
Name:Max Hervieux

Post by Ego » June 28th, 2017, 11:24 am

Hey Sam, I'm in and have one other who is very interested (Rebecca), who is currently waiting on her forum account getting approved. We'd love to play this, it sounds really awesome!
See my designs and art and musings! Also I am @Logbook_Project on Twitter and +Max Hervieux on G+.

Return to “Full Games”