Who Are You?

Are you excited for GPNW 2018? What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
umbralAeronaut
Name:Charles Simon
Re: Who Are You?

Post by umbralAeronaut » June 12th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Hi! My name is Charles Simon, and this will be my first Go Play NW. I live in central California and am looking at the Seattle area as a possible post-job higher ed. move when I pursue my JD in about a year's time.

I love PbtAs and Blades in the Dark, and have GM'ed the latter in various forms. I'll be looking to GM my Forged in the Dark hack, hello, world, for some games if people are interested! Look forward to meeting you all in Seattle!

OrionCanning

Post by OrionCanning » June 14th, 2019, 3:51 pm

Hi, I'm Orion Canning, he/him pronouns. I live in Olympia, I'm a game designer, activist, filmmaker, pod-caster, all around artist. I've been coming to Go Play for... 5 years now? 6? Check out my Bio on my podcast website, it has links to my socials and games. https://www.allmyideasarebad.com/orion-s-profile

Biohazard Games
Name:jeff barber

Post by Biohazard Games » June 15th, 2019, 6:24 pm

Hey All!

My name is Jeff Barber (he/him), and I live in Tacoma, WA. I'm a high school teacher in my day job and write RPGs on the side. My best-know title is the hard sci-fi rpg Blue Planet, the forthcoming 3rd edition of which I will be demoing at GoPlay '19. I also wrote FFG's Midnight d20 setting and most recently published Upwind, which I will also be running this year. This will be my second time at GoPlay and I am excited for the convention.

Brian Vander Veen

Post by Brian Vander Veen » June 24th, 2019, 2:58 pm

Hello, everyone. I'm Brian (he/him) and I'll be driving in from Spokane, where I work as a public librarian. This will be my first Go Play NW (and, apart from attending Fabricated Realities years ago when I lived in Olympia, my first organized ttrpg event of any kind). There doesn't seem to be much of an indie rpg community this side of the state, so I'm looking forward to trying some of the games I've only read but never played!

Return to “Burning With Anticipation!”