Who Are You?

Are you excited for GPNW 2018? What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
Ben Robbins
Who Are You?

Post by Ben Robbins » May 10th, 2010, 3:05 am

If you're not using your real name as your forum name, make sure to go into your user profile and fill in the Name field so people know who they're talking to. If you don't want to use full first and last, you can put just your first name or, or first plus initial, whatever.

Sure, this is an online forum, but you're going to be meeting each other face-to-face when Go Play NW rolls around, so introduce yourself the way you would in the real world.

moleculo
Name:Matthew Klein

Re: Who Are You?

Post by moleculo » May 10th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Good reminder, Ben. Amazing how attached we can get to our forum handles.

Too bad there's not a field for "GPNW events attended" or something, so what the heck, I'll post mine here:
Mini-GPNW/HarperCon July 2008
GPNW 2009

I'm excited to report I have recruited two more SF Bay Area gamers to fly up this year. Be sure to welcome Dale Horstman & Steve Locke if you meet them!

-Matthew

Ben Robbins

Post by Ben Robbins » May 11th, 2010, 8:21 pm

Cool Matthew! SF gamers, represent!

We may add some historical info like that later on, but right now we're just trying to make sure all the basics are working -- our whole infrastructure is brand new this year, sprung fully formed from the head of Zeus. Going forward it's already covered, because the forums will already know who was registered post 2009.

spiritmage
Name:Mike Kimmel

Post by spiritmage » May 13th, 2010, 2:14 pm

Hi Ben & all, It's Mike, from Story Games Seattle! I attached my name to my screen name, so.... no problem here.

Ben Robbins

Post by Ben Robbins » May 13th, 2010, 6:18 pm

Hey Mike! Welcome to the shiny new forums.

BabbageCliologic
Name:Matt A. Borselli

Post by BabbageCliologic » June 16th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Hello:

My name is Matt Borselli. I post as BabbageCliologic here and at other forums. I write a gaming blog called Asshat Paladins (asshatpaladins.blogspot.com/).

20-Sided_Dave
Name:David Fooden

Post by 20-Sided_Dave » February 20th, 2011, 1:21 am

Hey Ben, this is Dave Fooden from the story games group. Looking forward to my first Go Play!

Ben Robbins

Post by Ben Robbins » February 25th, 2011, 5:48 pm

Hey Dave! You're in for a treat. Go Play NW is made of solid gold + magnets that can attract more gold.

Derek
Name:Derek Pounds

Post by Derek » April 15th, 2011, 12:51 am

Hey all, I''m Derek not surprisingly. First Go Play and will be my first actual experience with story games, looking forward to trying them out.

TQuid
Name:J B Bell

Post by TQuid » May 12th, 2011, 1:20 pm

J B Bell here, I've been on various forums as "TQuid" or "TQuidca". 2011 is my first Go Play NW, and indeed I think my second gaming con ever, the first I'll be "residential" at rather than just day-visiting.

Mr. McDaldno is an old roommate of mine, and I have a minor-assist credit in Diaspora. I flail occasionally at my own game, unfortunately titled Chimaera (enough other game material under the same name I'll probably change it).

Return to “Burning With Anticipation!”