Who Are You?

Are you excited for GPNW 2018? What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
Limbo
Name:Erin L.
Re: Who Are You?

Post by Limbo » June 24th, 2012, 7:51 pm

I'm Erin and I found out about GoPlay about less than a month ago. I'm dragging my husband, Casey, along to this year's event and am super excited to participate. I'm a Seattle native and live about 8 blocks from Gamma Ray. I usually attend Comic Con and Sakura Con, but have decided to switch it up and meet new friends that go to other fun events! I play online RPGs almost daily and am an illustrative character artist.

acarbo
Name:Andrew C

Post by acarbo » June 25th, 2012, 8:08 pm

Hi All. Andrew here from Vancouver, BC.

Looking forward to my first Go Play. Friends of mine had an insane good time last year. I was jealous.

yurodivuie
Name:D Drake

Post by yurodivuie » June 26th, 2012, 7:13 pm

I'm David Drake, of Seattle. In the last few years I've run Exalted and Ryuutama. I play in most anything, but I really love playing almost anything. I also dabble in writing games, like everyone, and playing the angle concertina, lately.

DaniL
Name:Dani L.

Post by DaniL » May 1st, 2013, 9:14 am

I am Dani, a Seattlelite. It'll be my first time attending GPNW. I am really excited to meet new people and try awesome new games! One of my favorite games is Monsterhearts but I am a big fan of all the games I've been privileged enough to try so far. :)
Last edited by DaniL on June 7th, 2013, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Dani L.

jonathanmreiter
Name:Jonathan M. Reiter

Post by jonathanmreiter » June 2nd, 2013, 5:31 pm

I'm Jonathan Reiter, Seattleite.
I went to school with another Jonathan. Also, a Ben. Incidentally, my claim to fame is that I helped test Hot Guys Making Out. My significant other and myself both game regularly with Tony Dowler, our con gateway.
GPNW12

This year, I have a couple surprises for the Doughnut, and I also plan to run a planned game, SOTI.
aka Zhang Fei
@jonathanmreiter

stlhood
Name:Stephen Hood

Post by stlhood » June 28th, 2013, 10:59 am

Hi everyone! I'm Stephen Hood, hailing from the Bay area. I'm co-founder of Protagonist Labs, where Will Hindmarch and I are building an online storytelling game called Storium (http://storium.com). It's not yet released but I can show you a sneak peek if you're curious.

This is my first time at GPNW and I'm really looking forward to it. I just got back from Origins where I had a blast playing Dungeon World, Always/Never/Now, and Odyssey.

jbsworth
Name:Julie Southworth

Post by jbsworth » June 2nd, 2014, 2:53 pm

I've been roleplaying for about two years now starting with Fiasco. I'll be flying up from Berkeley to see what GPNW is all about. It's got many of the cons I've been to in the past in that it has no shuffler system!

dreamofpeace
Name:Manu

Post by dreamofpeace » June 12th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Hi, I'm Manu and I've been gaming since I was a wee lad. GPNW last year was a real treat, looking forward to this one!

kaser
Name:B. Kaser

Post by kaser » June 22nd, 2014, 6:48 pm

Hello all. I'm Kaser, coming out from NYC. Late to the game registration party, so I'll likely be in the free play area all weekend.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Nullthread
Name:Myra

Post by Nullthread » June 27th, 2014, 12:22 pm

I get to do this thing too!

I'm coming in from a few blocks away! I'm Myra, been playing RPGs since 2006, and more avidly of recent date. I had a lot of fun at Go Play last year, and am hoping to make some friends this year (since I'm doing the con alone this time!)

I'm an architect by trade, an enthusiastic illustrator by night, a knitter, avid gamer, and a lax con organizer for my alma mater's tabletop gaming convention!

Return to “Burning With Anticipation!”