Who Are You?

Are you excited for GPNW 2018? What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
Chris Goodwin
Re: Who Are You?

Post by Chris Goodwin » July 4th, 2011, 5:41 pm

I'm Chris. I'm going, first time! Up from Portland (Hillsboro, but who's counting).

bfz
Name:Chris Tulach

Post by bfz » July 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Hi folks. I'm Chris. I work on D&D over at Wizards. GPNW '11 will be my first time at the show. Longtime convention veteran (first Gen Con was '87), love all sorts of RPGs.

I'll bring along ICONS (superhero indie game) and possibly another game or two. See you on Saturday!

gammaraygames
Name:Eric Logan

Post by gammaraygames » July 8th, 2011, 1:43 pm

Hi all. I'm Eric Logan, owner of Seattle's premier indie games outlet, Gamma Ray Games, over in Capitol Hill. I'll be on hand to enjoy a great weekend of indie gaming, look for great new games (I'll have my checkbook ready and will be ready to buy 6 or so copies of anything that I think our customers would like, assuming that we can settle on a fair wholesale price) and explain how indie games demoing is going to work at PAX this year for any of you that are interested.

I'll be at the feast tonight and wandering the halls between gaming sessions on Friday & Saturday. If you want to talk to me about anything that I mentioned above, just ask around, someone will be able to point me out.

Hope to see you at the table,

-Eric

npinkert
Name:Neil Pinkerton

Post by npinkert » April 5th, 2012, 9:13 pm

I'm Neil. I visited last year and had a blast. Ready for round two.

zornwil
Name:Wilson Zorn

Post by zornwil » May 29th, 2012, 10:21 pm

Probably apparent but I'm Wilson (last name is first 4 of handle), looking forward to Go Play NW, have enjoyed it greatly in past, coming from Portland.

Ego
Name:Max Hervieux

Post by Ego » June 5th, 2012, 2:58 am

Hey, I'm Max Hervieux, a student going into my sophomore year at Pacific Lutheran University down in Tacoma. Been doing story game stuff for about a year now, D&D 3.5 for about 4 years before that. This is my first convention ever and I'm awful excited to go!
You may see me about as Egotist on the Wizards forums, horn_head_o on Story Games, or Ego pretty much anywhere else.
See my designs and art and musings! Also I am @Logbook_Project on Twitter and +Max Hervieux on G+.

Somnibus
Name:Eric Hanscom

Post by Somnibus » June 10th, 2012, 12:23 am

Eric Hanscom
Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist

Hans
Name:Hans

Post by Hans » June 20th, 2012, 4:01 pm

Hi, I'm Hans. I haven't been to Go Play NW since (damn) 2009. I'm really excited to be back, and also to meet new people and old ones I haven't seen in a while.

milesgaborit
Name:Miles Gaborit

Post by milesgaborit » June 20th, 2012, 4:20 pm

Hi everyone! My name's Miles and this will be my first Go Play - I am mightily excited. I've met a handful of you Pacific NW story games types either at Emerald City Comicon this year or at Cozy Con (my friend Tori's awesome house con) and PAX last year.

I've played all kinds of games, but kind of broke up with D&D a couple of years ago and haven't gone back to 'trad' games since. Mostly I GM, but am thinking of being strictly a player at Go Play because I just don't do it enough.

Also, I run the (intermittently releasing) gaming and nerd culture podcast Self-Critical Hits (www.selfcriticalhits.com). If you've heard the show, please don't hold it against me.

MackTheMouse2
Name:Charon MacDonald

Post by MackTheMouse2 » June 20th, 2012, 6:21 pm

Hi, I'm Charon (car-run), a guy who's into traditional RPGs (story arcs, campaigns) but I've gone to a couple of the 'Story Games Seattle' meetings a while back.

I'm hoping to meet some new people during this weekend and see what comes of it all.

This'll be my first GoPlay and my first convention since god-I-don't-know-when. Dragonflight maybe 7 or 8 years ago?

By the way (shameless plug), I'm also into play-by-email gaming... the dying breed... and I'm looking for people who enjoy that kind of storytelling.

Return to “Burning With Anticipation!”