Who Are You?

Are you excited for GPNW 2018? What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
Biohazard Games
Name:jeff barber
Re: Who Are You?

Post by Biohazard Games » May 28th, 2017, 6:50 pm

Hey All. I'm Jeff Barber with Biohazard Games (www.biohazardgames.us). Looking forward to running some demos of our forthcoming RPG Upwind at Go Play NW 2017. Is the event registration open? The home page seems to imply so, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm missing something? Thanks.

dan.behlings
Name:Dan Behlings

Post by dan.behlings » June 14th, 2017, 2:02 pm

Just realized I never posted my hello post here!

Hello! I'm Dan Behlings and 2017 will be my 3rd Go Play. Always soo good!

If you meet me be prepared to tell me which Muppet you are; I will ask.

DianaIstrala
Name:Diana Jaramillo

Post by DianaIstrala » June 22nd, 2017, 4:48 pm

Hi, I'm Diana, and my husband and I will be attending Go Play NW for the first time this year.

I am very much new to RPGs, but I've got a lot of enthusiasm for what I lack in experience! Before I started playing D&D a few months ago, the most RPG-oriented thing I did was World of Warcraft (not even on an RP server and several years ago now).

It's been exciting to learn that there's a whole world of awesome creativity and connection with other people in the table top RPG scene. Some of the titles that have piqued my curiosity from what I've read or watched on YouTube are Misspent Youth, Michtim, and Shooting the Moon.

Based on the sleuthing I did before buying tickets, it looks like this is a warm, welcoming group of people. I am so looking forward to this, even if it's only for Sunday. Not only do I want to try out new to me games, but I also want to learn and improve from watching experienced role players. Thanks in advance to those who are making this event possible!

MartinRalya

Post by MartinRalya » June 24th, 2017, 10:56 am

Howdy! I'm Martin. I live in Seattle with my amazing wife, Alysia, our awesome daughter, Lark, and our nutty dog, Wicket, in an apartment full of books and games. 2016 was my first GPNW (we moved out here in 2015), and it was an absolute blast. :)

I've been gaming since 1987, and a I run a small-press RPG publishing company, Engine Publishing. My RPGGeek proile is a pretty good me-as-a-gamer introduction, including ratings for every RPG I've ever played. These days my main RPG interests are indie/story games of all stripes, trad RPGs in sandbox mode, and old-school D&D.

Jaceanthoney
Name:Jimi S.

Post by Jaceanthoney » June 27th, 2017, 9:31 pm

Howdy my name is Jimi, I will be joined by my wife (jade) for our first go play.

I'll play just about any ttrpg or board game, she is mostly a board and card game player

rpprpodcast
Name:Ross Payton

Post by rpprpodcast » June 29th, 2017, 4:18 pm

Hi! I'm Ross Payton. I run some RPG podcasts called Role Playing Public Radio and RPPR Actual Play. I also write RPGs when I can. I wrote and published Base Raiders and I've written for some other companies as well. Looking forward to this con!

artchallenger
Name:Arthur Challenger Oemke

Post by artchallenger » June 29th, 2017, 9:00 pm

Hi I'm Arthur. Just moved to Seattle and this will be my first organized RPG event since returning to the states. Hope to make some local gaming connections and get my RPGroove on. Cheers.

Carl.woeck
Name:Carl Woeck

Post by Carl.woeck » July 1st, 2017, 12:33 pm

Hello!

My name is Carl and this will be my first Go Play NW. New to the area so hoping to meet some people who enjoy playing RPGs and boardgames. RPG wise I like a wide array of things from crunchy Shadowrun, Night Witches , Pathfinder , to the Quiet Years. I'm terrible at boardgames but love playing them anyways :D

ChaosRepeated
Name:Luke Cartner

Post by ChaosRepeated » July 3rd, 2017, 4:57 pm

I'm Luke Cartner.
This is my first Go Play NW, I am attending all three days.
I have spent around two years GMing D&D and the last, two and a half months GMing two different crews in Blades in the Dark.
I am looking forward to GMing some sessions and getting a chance to play in others.
I enjoy both crunchy and roleplay focused systems.

Isaac_T
Name:Isaac

Post by Isaac_T » June 29th, 2018, 5:01 pm

Hi there!

My name is Isaac, I use He/Him pronouns & I'm a Seattle local that lives on Capitol Hill. If you have any questions about the area, feel free to ask! This will be my 2nd GPNW. I've played mostly the big name TTRPG's until i was introduced to small press stuff through GPNW & my current gaming group. In my non-gaming time I lead a bar program at a craft cocktail bar on Capitol Hill, so i also know lots of great drinking spots! ;P

Return to “Burning With Anticipation!”