What games would you like GM's to run?

Are you excited for GPNW 2018? What games are you thinking of playing? What games do you want others to run?
ChaosRepeated
Name:Luke Cartner
What games would you like GM's to run?

Post by ChaosRepeated » April 9th, 2018, 8:34 am

Hi Go Players,
I love roleplaying games, I love running them and I love being a player.
Often the pressure of deciding what to play is put on the GM, however I'd like to hear what people want to play.

What games would you like to be run, in my experience it takes a experienced GM a few days to grok a system, and a few weeks of thinking about it to come up with some really fun ideas to build a session around.

So this year as I am currently playing a D&D game (the only system I was currently dying to play), I find myself to be a GM at large.

So what systems do people suggest I prepare for go play nw?

I love both gothic and cosmic horror and fantasy, often blurring the lines between the genres. I tend to facilitate games in such a way that they tend towards the roleplay heavy rather than mechanics heavy.
My main experience of GMing tends towards both Blades in the Dark and D&D both of which I have run at conventions before and run multiyear campaigns in.

So with that style in mind, are there any systems you'd love a chance to play at go play you'd like me to prep?

Look forward to the discussion.

-Luke

get2joe
Name:Joe E

Re: What games would you like GM's to run?

Post by get2joe » May 2nd, 2018, 12:54 pm

I am prepping Babes in the Wood which is a PBTA game that draws heavily from the cartoon "Over The Garden Wall". I would love to try Tales from the Loop.

twelves
Name:Karen Twelves

Post by twelves » June 4th, 2018, 4:59 pm

I'd be down for some larps, if anyone is thinking of running one!

Gangoose
Name:Erik H.

Post by Gangoose » June 19th, 2018, 4:04 pm

Hello all, I have ended up GMing for most of my groups, so I am really looking forward to being a player. I'm interested in trying a bunch of systems I haven't had a chance to try yet, especially Numenéra, Trail of Cthulhu, Cthulhu Dark, or Tales From the Loop.

Thanks to all the GMs!

blinks
Name:Adam Blinkinsop

Post by blinks » June 19th, 2018, 5:04 pm

twelves wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 4:59 pm
I'd be down for some larps, if anyone is thinking of running one!
Still room in the Inheritance games!

Return to “Burning With Anticipation!”