SAT-01 Antematter (6 players) (5/6 slots remaining)

Planning games for particular slots
Adam-BardShark
Name:Adam M
SAT-01 Antematter (6 players) (5/6 slots remaining)

Post by Adam-BardShark » June 29th, 2018, 11:54 pm

Hi, I'm Adam from BardShark Games, and I'd like to invite you to a preview of our upcoming game Antematter, coming to Kickstarter in the fall:
Antematter is the first and only poker strategy board game, featuring a blend of Texas Hold ‘Em poker and Euro-style strategy gaming that will captivate fans of either. In a star system left lawless after the War, 3-6 players each take command of a unique pirate crew, vying to gamble, bluff, plunder, and smuggle their way into the good graces of the four patrons, legendary bosses who run the underworld from the shadows.

In Antematter, each turn consists of a round of poker, which determines who gains the advantage in moving smuggler fleets around an ever-shifting board with orbiting planets. Players choose from six factions with unique upgrades and abilities that give players special edges during poker and on the board, supporting different play styles and experience levels in both poker and strategy games. Players win by becoming the first to achieve three of four victory conditions, which reward a mix of poker and strategy skills.

Antematter features striking artwork and character design, soon to be featured in an upcoming comic series. Explore the criminal underworld of an all-new Art Deco-inspired science fantasy universe.
We have up to six slots available. Let me know if I can answer any questions about the game.

Players:
1. Wilhelm F.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Adam-BardShark on July 2nd, 2018, 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rafial
Name:Wilhelm Fitzpatrick

Re: SAT-01 Antematter (6 players)

Post by rafial » June 30th, 2018, 3:48 pm

Count me in!

Return to “Game Scheduling”