SUN-02 Copperhead County: The Waffle Hustle (FULL)

Planning games for particular slots
Jason Eley
Name:Jason Eley
SUN-02 Copperhead County: The Waffle Hustle (FULL)

Post by Jason Eley » June 5th, 2019, 1:22 pm

Hi GPNW,

Copperhead County is my Forged-in-the-Dark game of real-world American crime and corruption, set in a fictional Tennessee county in the year 201x. RIYL the Breaking-Bad-Better-Call-Saul-iverse, The Wire, Justified, your Grand Thefts Auto, and other contemporary American criminal action-dramas.
Copperhead County is a Forged in the Dark roleplaying game about organized crime, political corruption, and life and times in the modern American South. Your characters start the game broke and hopeless in America. Can you be your own bosses, build your own business, and live the dream? Can your crew beat the establishment, the good ol’ boys network, the entrenched machines, and become the big fish? What kind of lives will they live during their pursuit, and what sort of triumphs, hurts, and heartbreaks will they experience? That’s what we play to find out!
You'll play a crew of outlaws trying to make a dollar in this cold world by undertaking an illegal quest for loot. You'll probably steal some stuff, maybe fight some goons, perhaps engage in tense negotiations, possibly enjoy high-octane car chases, and so forth.

We might do one or two jobs depending on time. The primary job is The Waffle Hustle:
Your crew is new, hungry, and broke: a bunch of misfits with no prospects except a willingness to operate outside of the lines of law-abiding society. If you're gonna get ahead in the American rat race, you're gonna need a leg up—and to step on a few toes on your way.

Luckily, you've got a tip that everyone's favorite local motorcycle enthusiasts, the Heathens MC, have a stash hidden inside an unlikely location: a highway-side outpost of the beloved all-day-breakfast grease-pit the Waffle Huddle. But how are you gonna break into a place that's open 24/7?
Character creation will be done at the table, with all-new re-designed playbooks making their debut at GPNW.

1. Isaac T
2. Erik H
3. Cassandra B
4. Michael C
Last edited by Jason Eley on July 2nd, 2019, 2:15 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Isaac_T
Name:Isaac

Re: FRI-02 Copperhead County (0/4 players)

Post by Isaac_T » June 6th, 2019, 3:12 am

I'm in!

Jason Eley

Re: SUN-02 Copperhead County: The Waffle Hustle (? / 4) (Moved!)

Post by Jason Eley » June 18th, 2019, 10:20 am

I'm moving this game to SUN-02!

@Isaac, let me know if you can make it then! The seat is yours.

Gangoose
Name:Erik H.

Re: SUN-02 Copperhead County: The Waffle Hustle (1 / 4)

Post by Gangoose » June 22nd, 2019, 9:34 am

Please sign me up.

MoonSageFan
Name:Holly M

Re: SUN-02 Copperhead County: The Waffle Hustle (2 / 4)

Post by MoonSageFan » June 29th, 2019, 9:37 pm

Please add my partner Cassandra Beaulaurier to this game (don't need to add me, I'll be volunteering unfortunately).

Jason Eley

Re: SUN-02 Copperhead County: The Waffle Hustle (2 / 4)

Post by Jason Eley » June 29th, 2019, 10:02 pm

Added! Hooray... one spot remains!

Return to “Game Scheduling”