SUN-02 Kolob: For Eternity (3*/4)

Planning games for particular slots
CrimsonRammbler
Name:Madi
SUN-02 Kolob: For Eternity (3*/4)

Post by CrimsonRammbler » June 19th, 2019, 8:40 pm

A storytelling RPG taking the Mormon theology of the afterlife to it's logical conclusion.

4 players, each playing a real sister wife of Joseph Smith on another planet.

You’ve awaken in the after-life, and everything he said was true. Joseph Smith is now your God.

Your new God-Husband looks upon your actions, hears your words, and sees into your heart. You receive Blessings and Trials-and-Tribulations as a direct result of the contents of your heart. The world changes, tensions rise, but your God-Husband remains. For time and all eternity.

This is a very late-term play test. No knowledge of Mormonism, nor experience with RPG's is necessary. A diceless game in which the GH (God-Huspand) plays Joseph Smith as God. As one of the creators of the game I can answer any questions, and am particularly interested polishing it up and in feedback regarding information around game set-up, safety mechanics, and making versions for single-session and multi-session games.

This game covers some very serious topics such as patriarchy, power dynamics, control, children and childbirth, faith, hierarchical gender norms, and the oppression of women, and as much as it can, does so in a lighthearted way. Even through all the heavy material, the game is meant to be played through laughter and enjoyment.

GH- Madi
1. Karen
2. Tomes
3. Jerry
4. *saved for onsite*
Last edited by CrimsonRammbler on June 29th, 2019, 8:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

twelves
Name:Karen Twelves

Re: SUN-02 Kolob: For Eternity (0/4)

Post by twelves » June 19th, 2019, 8:41 pm

Sign me up!!

tomes
Name:Tomer Gurantz

Re: SUN-02 Kolob: For Eternity (1/4)

Post by tomes » June 28th, 2019, 12:00 pm

Yes please! Tomer Gurantz / tomes

jozbun
Name:Jerry Ozbun